THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proud of myself. Why? Because I had to explain something very simple to a knowledgable person at least 5 times, and not once did I show any impatience. By the 3rd time, all I wanted to do was kill this person, but, I stayed upbeat and positive and I survived.

did you need this Mike?
mad.jpg

HAHA, I just made some idiot from the sports network explain this real simple shit like 5 times. LOL PWND! I was like, "OOOOHHHH.....wait. Say what now?" And he'd go all through it again, and then I'd be like, "OOOOOOHHHH....right...Wait. THis goes where now?" HAHA.

UberBeaver said:
HAHA, I just made some idiot from the sports network explain this real simple shit like 5 times. LOL PWND! I was like, "OOOOHHHH.....wait. Say what now?" And he'd go all through it again, and then I'd be like, "OOOOOOHHHH....right...Wait. THis goes where now?" HAHA.

You're evil Beav...:macdevil:

UberBeaver said:
So some woman said to me this weekend, "You have a kid too? You must have a lot of money." WTF does that mean? When I said, "What do you mean by that," she didn't answer me. I was under the impression that she was remarking that I had to buy a wife and kid, or some shit. I asked my wife what she thought she meant and she just laughed and shrugged it off, making a comment about the class of the woman uttering said statement, ala Rubbish of the Pasty Variety.

WTF?

:huh:

what does rubbish of the pasty variety mean? :madwife: is that a dig on those with a creamy complexion?!?

My brother wants my resume. I can't let him see it. He's better than me he always has been. :sad: :crack: :mad: I don't know what tell him

redkat said:

what does rubbish of the pasty variety mean? :madwife: is that a dig on those with a creamy complexion?!?

My brother wants my resume. I can't let him see it. He's better than me he always has been. :sad: :crack: :mad: I don't know what tell him

No, I was calling her white trash but being diplomatic.

Why does he want your resume? Make sure you put in the dates your finishing law school.

redkat said:

What's he gonna do with it Kat? Look at it and go: 'wow that's lame Kathy...you did what for whom? Have you no respect girl!?!?"

Just askin'...:reject:

He works for a giant multi national law firm. Maybe I could send it but tell him not to peak just forward it on to the appropriate people.

Beav- I had a recent child appraisal* at $100,000 per so perhaps that's why she thought you must be rich.

*It was odd but it was slipped so flawlessly into the conversation I ignored it, though it haunts me.

Oh, it's ok. I had all weekend to write 3 papers. Friday, I did nothing. Saturday I did a lot of the things I wanted to do...but no homework. And finally, all day Sunday right? nope, sleep, video games, soccer outside b/c it was so nice.

I ended up writing them all in 5 hours. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom