THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: the best emails contain word groupings like "save the date" "lots of free booze and food"

I need to be entertained people...why do I have you on a $12 retainer if I'm not being entertained :mad:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
Maybe she was acknowledging the expense of raising a child? :weirdmoderatormood:

No, I don't think so. There were other kids there, but their fathers didn't need to be rich. :angry: I think she was just a bitch. Basura blanca puta mala parida.

ETA: Disgraziata putana.

ETA2: If anyone knows to say such things in other languages, I am more than happy to add here. :D Thanks!

Last edited:
I think letting go and realizing it's over is like sending a kid off into the world. The kid's good enough, you've got no complaints, no major disappointments, but you think "if only I'd done this or that differently, that kid could have been great. "

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:up: :D

Beav maybe she meant "children are so expensive these days, and I can see by that Target bought T-shirt and the generic blue jeans that you are a man a great wealth and taste"...:yes:

I was wondering if she was implying that Beav purchased his family? :shifty:

VP Is that in reference to Stats? :lmao: That's the math class that was canceled today for me :drool: I hate stats.

snowbunny00774 said:

I need to be entertained people...why do I have you on a $12 retainer if I'm not being entertained :mad:

What about this part :madwife:

putana is bitch right? hopefully you were referring to her and not me. I agree esp. if she didn't give the cost analysis to the other dads that were there.

snowbunny00774 said:

putana is bitch right? hopefully you were referring to her and not me. I agree esp. if she didn't give the cost analysis to the other dads that were there.

Yes, of course I meant her. Unless you too are suggesting that the only way I could get a woman is to pay for one. :(

VintagePunk said:

I was wondering if she was implying that Beav purchased his family? :shifty:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. WTF?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You could kidnap one too...:shifty:

Waaaaaaaay ahead of you, buddy. But I like where your head is at! :hi5: I think it was just the bitter ramblings of some drunken, washed up old hag that knew she couldn't get a peice of
<----- this cause I had a kid and all that. Clearly, it had to be that. What else could she mean? M I RITE? :mad: Think Elizabeth Taylor (?) in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe".

snowbunny00774 said:
:drool: the best emails contain word groupings like "save the date" "lots of free booze and food"

I'm too tired and will probably start stressing out once I get home like I shouldn't be to be entertaining today. :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm too tired and will probably start stressing out once I get home like I shouldn't be to be entertaining today. :mad:

Well if you budgeted your energy expenditures a little better more people would be satisfied :mad:

bono_212 said:
VP Is that in reference to Stats? :lmao: That's the math class that was canceled today for me :drool: I hate stats.

Yeah, the data is like my child. :sad: I keep thinking if I had more time to play with it, I could make the results better.

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm overjoyed for you - you will catch up eventually :applaud:

Thanks. :hug: I found out last week that this is only the end of phase one, though. Will PM if you're interested, so as not to put the other patrons to sleep.

UberBeaver said:

Waaaaaaaay ahead of you, buddy. But I like where your head is at! :hi5: I think it was just the bitter ramblings of some drunken, washed up old hag that knew she couldn't get a peice of
<----- this cause I had a kid and all that. Clearly, it had to be that. What else could she mean? M I RITE? :mad: Think Elizabeth Taylor (?) in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe".

She was obviously batshit crazy, and it was just her resentment about your unavailability talking. :up:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, the data is like my child. :sad: I keep thinking if I had more time to play with it, I could make the results better.

Thanks. :hug: I found out last week that this is only the end of phase one, though. Will PM if you're interested, so as not to put the other patrons to sleep.

Phase one?

Crappola, girl. :huh: :hug:

Snow, tell me about it. I need to spread it out more evenly, don't I?

*waits for Reg to appear*

VintagePunk said:

Please do - it will make me feel sorrier for you and when I eventually visit B I will feel even more charitible with the Ben & Jerry's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom