The Temple Bar - Lost in the Problematique

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our summer is past, YBOR. I was cold at work today :(

How are you?

I'm fair to midland :wink: everyone's getting all excited for another hurricane

How's the job search?

A hurricane - not a bad one I hope (well, I am sure there is no such thing as a "good" hurricane, but you know what I mean).

It is a year since the bad hurricane in New Orleans - is it a bad time of year for them?

Job search is slow - I have loads of work on at uni too. I might give up until my essay is done.

No this hurricane isn't that bad in fact right now still a Tropical Storm and it's just going to effect this area minimally (sp.?)

We're getting into prime hurricane season now so things will be a bit out of sorts the next 5 weeks.

That may be a great idea about getting your essay done first - you can really focused on that first, I wish there was some way I could help except for just sending great vibes to you.

Have a good evening Tills - I have to get something done today.

Good vibes are always welcome!

It is my (hopefully) last essay. I have unfortunately lost all motivation to complete it! :rolleyes:

So do you have to secure everything and put shutters over your windows and stuff? It sounds scary - we don't often get things like that over here.

Reggie :hyper:
At last - in the bar at the same time! What's this about you reliving the 80's?

I am good! I am Describing and Temple Bar-ing at the same time :crack:

How's the job going?

Yey - so where else in Europe are you going?

Wow - I'd love to go to any of those cities - Prague in particular as it looks so beautiful.

So how long is the British leg of your visit? (I have this image of you staying indefinitely!!)

Ha! it must be a year since your last visit - I remember your count down last year!!

the rockin edge said:

though hopefully that isn't too far away in the future.

:ohmy:

:hyper: Your plan is coming together then!

Yeah - is it easy for you to move over here? I mean paperwork/redtape wise - you have a British passport don't you? Hopefully that will reduce the admin and make it easier.

:rockon:

Hey - written any more songs lately? I haven't heard you mention it in a while.

yeah, I bet. Can't wait to hear! :hyper:

My guitar playing isn't going well - I really need to get my guitar adjusted. The strings are way too high off the frets - I checked out the required distance in a book and they're way off!

Yeah - I am tempted to go to the guitar shop and buy a new one actually as it is also huge - like WAY bigger than normal guitars! I am also tempted to set the damn thing on fire, Jimi Hendrix stylee. :rockon:

I can at least try a couple out if I go to the guitar shop and get one that i can actually play without my fingers being in agony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom