The Temple Bar: Like coming home, and you don't know where you've been

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tilli said:
I have never been on a proper steam train, though i'd love to. I think there is one that runs out of York, isn't there? A local was telling me and my friend about it when we were on a visit to York last year, but we didn't have the time to go.:(

I think so. I think the National Railway Museum next to York Station runs them in the summer but I'm not sure.

Actually I've just looked it up. This summer they're planning on doing loads of runs with steam trains. Including one from York to Kings Cross! :ohmy:

Cool! I have just remembered where my friend at uni lives - a place called Malton outside of York - that's why i asked where you lived Quiet1!

Byee!:wave:

Tilli said:
Cool! I have just remembered where my friend at uni lives - a place called Malton outside of York - that's why i asked where you lived Quiet1!

Byee!:wave:

:ohmy: I know it! That's just down the road from me. (well, a good 20 minutes but remember ages ago when I was moaning about not being able to buy The Best of The Smiths CD in Woolies? That was in Malton. Small world.) Anyway I really am going this time so :wave: again!

TheQuiet1 said:

:ohmy: I know it! That's just down the road from me. (well, a good 20 minutes but remember ages ago when I was moaning about not being able to buy The Best of The Smiths CD in Woolies? That was in Malton. Small world.) Anyway I really am going this time so :wave: again!

:ohmy: Small world indeed! And with a (albeit weak) Smiths connection as well!

Last edited:
Hey all!

I tried to subscribe to this thread as I can't bear to trawl through 60 million game threads (slight exaggeration:wink: ). Does anyone know how thread subscription works???
It would be good if the forum flashed red or summat!

So where's the barman...I need to be distracted from lab report:wink:

Tilli said:
Hey all!

I tried to subscribe to this thread as I can't bear to trawl through 60 million game threads (slight exaggeration:wink: ). Does anyone know how thread subscription works???
It would be good if the forum flashed red or summat!

top right of this thread click where says 'Subscribe - control panel' the thread will be added to yor UserCP for quick access

I gave up with that show after episode 3 of the first series. Very frustrating. Have they found out what is down that hole yet?

It looks like some sort of laboratory/bunker thing. I would ponder what all this means for the secret of Lost but I frankly can't be bothered. Just tell us already!! :mad:

I might go and read the thread in Zoo Station - there was one about the second series when it aired in the States!

I have just looked and there isn't anything info in it :( I am not sure where they are in terms of this series but there isn't any info anyway :(

:wave: i'm gonna go
my pc is acting strange. if its not careful i'm going to hang it by its extension cord :grumpy:

Now I'm more :huh: than ever so I think I'll just wait till it airs.
(at least for now, of-course in a few weeks time the temptation may have become too great!)

waynetravis said:
:wave: i'm gonna go
my pc is acting strange. if its not careful i'm going to hang it by its extension cord :grumpy:

I always favour the sledge hammer approach myself :wink:
:wave: bye wayne. I said to myself that I was gonna go too...at half past ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom