The Temple Bar: Like coming home, and you don't know where you've been

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I'm drinking tonight and in the mood to have some fun...so what are we discussing 2nite? :hmm:

Bartendresses....:drool: A dude, I've met some of the hottest bartendresses this side of the Mississippi!!! :drool: :drool:

So go over it again for me...if you don't mind?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
^ if you're self-confident enough to, well then more power to ya!! What's wrong with it?

See... I think I'm self confident enough and all that stuff but I usually end up not having as much fun as when I go with at least one other person! Not that I have a huge amount of fun when I'm with somebody. But it's always a bit more fun in big groups. My roommates are either always away or busy doing something else. So I can't go with them. So is the saturday night dilemma I face every weekend! :lol:

Good night Bri! :hug: :wave:

Well yeah a group of friends usually guarantees a good time no matter what, but if you're bored then head over and have a few and see what happens...you just never know who you're going to meet. :eyebrow:

'night Bri!!

^ Ashley, I didnt volunteer to do a line thios time!

I know what you're saying Reg... but mostly I see people are in their own groups even at the bars... sure, some people mingle but you have to literally disturb these groups to start chatting... sometimes I can't shake off the feeling that these people are looking at the guys coming in alone and feeling sorry for them or something :rolleyes:

maybe I'm over analyzing it & thinking too much.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom