The Temple Bar.....Let's point and laugh at BoMac's illiteracy....MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uber, you need to go lay down and let us all massage you or something.

:kiss:

whats happened is, right now, everyone is back in their cell while you still run round naked wondering why not all the lights are on.

:up:

I'm all in on the first point. I'm all in on the second point. Let's make it happen.

elfa - I and U are right next to each other * and my fingers got confised. :(

*in my dreams. :(

I mean, you have a steady fist for fighting but up close its shakin its ass off!

thats what confised is!

Have you ever heard of Glasvegas from Glasgow? Since you're right across teh sea there, I thought maybe you would have. Judging by the 3 songs I have, they're awesome.

Also, when I fight, I fight real dirty. My fists are the least of it.

I would.

I would be wrapped onto you from behind and biting your neck while in the process of back-fisting your face and back-kicking your piddle section so that you were indeed suffering a 3-in-1 session.

I would even tear your face off and pop it into the washing machine for a while.
I would rip your butt open and jam a radar in it.
I would even make you pay for not paying.

hey hey Reggie :wave:

I would.

I would be wrapped onto you from behind and biting your neck while in the process of back-fisting your face and back-kicking your piddle section so that you were indeed suffering a 3-in-1 session.

I would even tear your face off and pop it into the washing machine for a while.
I would rip your butt open and jam a radar in it.
I would even make you pay for not paying.

hey hey Reggie :wave:

Yeah, maybe I won't be in NYC when you come over...:uhoh:

:wink:

Reggie, thats excellent, its important your kids beat you up! :D

oh yea, forgot you boys are big into your Sports.

:doh:

Agreed, if my son doesn't run up and punch me in the gut twice a day, I feel empty inside...:depressed:

Lucky for me, he never fails to drop me...:yes:

Oh, and as far as being 'big' into 'my' sports...I'm so sore today...my legs feel like they were hit with ballpeen hammers all day...*ouch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom