The Temple Bar.....Let's point and laugh at BoMac's illiteracy....MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kilt: :highlandfling:

BoMac, any decisions?

I'm leaning heavily towards going. I've been applying everywhere for a year and a half now, I don't want to wait another year before another opportunity comes around. But getting out of my lease will not be easy.

Uh...what happened to the title of this thread? Did the far right infiltrate and remove all traces of Palin mockery? WTF?

It's a right-wing conspiracy!!

BoMac had an "elfa" moment and forgot to include a vital word in the title and Khan decided to mock him for this...

:sad:

Ouch, too bad. Poor BoMac - I'm gonna miss em. But, rules are rules and he had to go - as is the Law of the Land round these parts.

I'm still alive! (but barely breathing). I managed to escape from the trunk of the car after what seemed like days, but was rather more like 3 hours. I then crawled miles along the darkened highway, kicking myself for missing that word in the title.

No car would stop for me, but some slowed down to gawk and laugh, with one male in particular rolling down his window, yelling, "Habs suck!" I only caught a glimpse of him but he had glasses and a stony glare, and a very, very hot wife.

I finally made it to a gas station where I called for help. I'm now using someone's iPhone to send this message while I cling to life, waiting for the medics to arrive.

:sigh: I'm lucky to be alive.

No car would stop for me, but some slowed down to gawk and laugh, with one male in particular rolling down his window, yelling, "Habs suck!" I only caught a glimpse of him but he had glasses and a stony glare, and a very, very hot wife.

:lol:

I'm still alive! (but barely breathing). I managed to escape from the trunk of the car after what seemed like days, but was rather more like 3 hours. I then crawled miles along the darkened highway, kicking myself for missing that word in the title.

I finally made it to a gas station where I called for help. I'm now using someone's iPhone to send this message while I cling to life, waiting for the medics to arrive.

:sigh: I'm lucky to be alive.

Goddamn it, Zoots. You finally get your chance to make your bones, and look what happens....HE'S STILL ALIVE! I bet he climbed out when you stopped at some cheesy dive to get in a few rounds of Macarena. :sigh: VP - you're back in charge in taking care of these things....sorry. I tried to get you some help, but....yeah...Zoots Happens.

Goddamn it, Zoots. You finally get your chance to make your bones, and look what happens....HE'S STILL ALIVE! I bet he climbed out when you stopped at some cheesy dive to get in a few rounds of Macarena. :sigh: VP - you're back in charge in taking care of these things....sorry. I tried to get you some help, but....yeah...Zoots Happens.

Hi, it's me again. I can hear the sirens in the distance. It took them a while, where the hell am I? I must be pretty far out.

Anyway,most sounds from the trunk were muffled, but I distinctly heard Zoots talking into his phone with someone. The person he was speaking to seemed to be far away judging by how loud he was talking. Again, it was somewhat muffled, but I heard him say, "Crazy girl, love, send me another nudie pic of you. I'm driving and miss you terribly, and to top it all off I have to make a special delivery all by myself. I neeeeeeeed to see you."

Then as he stopped on the shoulder and I assume he was admiring the photo, I managed to escape!

I don't understand the question.

Hi, it's me again. I can hear the sirens in the distance. It took them a while, where the hell am I? I must be pretty far out.

Anyway,most sounds from the trunk were muffled, but I distinctly heard Zoots talk into his phone with someone. The person he was speaking to seemed to be far away judging by how loud he was talking. Again, it was somewhat muffled, but I heard him say, "Crazy girl, love, send me another nudie pic of you. I'm driving and miss you terribly, and to top it all off I have to make a special delivery all by myself. I neeeeeeeed to see you."

Then as he stopped on the shoulder and I assume he was admiring the photo, I managed to escape!

See, that's what I was afraid of. Back in the day we'd send VP to take care of this stuff, and let's just say we never got the second side of the story. Just ask tre - oh wait - YOU CAN'T. LOL PWND! A la tuhuelpa legria macarena que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena a la tuhuelpa legria macarena.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to maintain a situation like that when your partner is busy fighting off skanks? Do you?? :mad:

I thought NSW is a skank. (in your words, Beav)

My words are full of mystery and enigma, Zoots. I'm also reading a book on Zen, so if I were to say "NSW is a skank" it would mean that he is a skank, but he is also not a skank? See? This is how we practice zazen. Skank and not skank, they are the same. They are nothing. This is oneness, this is duality.

Are you talking to me? I don't follow.

My words are full of mystery and enigma, Zoots. I'm also reading a book on Zen, so if I were to say "NSW is a skank" it would mean that he is a skank, but he is also not a skank? See? This is how we practice zazen. Skank and not skank, they are the same. They are nothing. This is oneness, this is duality.

I want what you are smoking. kthnxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom