The Temple Bar.....Let's point and laugh at BoMac's illiteracy....MUYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
glomp.gif

Oh My God, I'm watching The Never ending Story, and I can't help but think that the boy playing Bastian looks like what ElMel possibly looked like as a child :lmao:

wtf is up with these bill gates/jerry seinfeld commercials? they are so incredibly unfunny.

The part that really freaked me out was Jerry Seinfeld's "taking a shower with your clothes on" bit in the first commercial. It was such a shockingly poor attempt to channel his character's quirks in Seinfeld.

If this is supposed to help buy Microsoft product it's doing exactly the opposite.:down:
Apple/Steve jobs must be laughing his ass off.:up:

You seem surprised
i know, i shouldn't be!

The part that really freaked me out was Jerry Seinfeld's "taking a shower with your clothes on" bit in the first commercial. It was such a shockingly poor attempt to channel his character's quirks in Seinfeld.
yeah, i know what you mean. i'm not a seinfeld fan, but i know like all of america was. so i wasn't sure if it was just me not liking seinfeld or if it was truly bad.

Oh My God, Atreyu kinda looks like ElMel too :p

I have no idea who/what that is.

Hmm...I guess I'd rather look like everyone than be so hideous that I couldn't possibly look like a human being, let alone a relatively famous one.

Here ElMel: Atreyu AND Bastian in one picture. I feel like, if you weren't super pale, you kinda look like Atreyu now, and I'd like to think that as a small child you looked like Bastian :p

noah_bar.jpg

I can't remember that kid's name (the one on the right), but he was in Spot Marks The X and D.A.R.R.Y.L. and a friend of mine was obsessed with him a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom