The TEMPLE BAR: Let's Close this Bitch Down!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damien Rice splits from long-term vocalist
The star had been with Lisa Hannigan for six years
26.Mar.07 12:28pm
Damien Rice has split with long-time vocalist Lisa Hannigan.

The news ends a musical partnership which lasted six years, and will come as a shock to Rice's legion of fans, as Hannigan had long been an integral part of Rice's backing band, particularly in his live performances.

SHE'S FREE! SHE'S FREE! No more of the oppressive jackass drunken hack douche bag bastard fuck holding her back!

She should be here any minute now. Aaaaannnnyyyyyy minute. :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Cheer up - you're going to Scotland in a few months. :up:

I'm confined to the US and Canada until further notice.

:nomoney: :wink:

I'm cheery now that Lisa Hannigan is free from her forced servitude to that no talent jackass. He held her back, cause he sucks. :mad:

:D

No spoken words said:
MRI on both knees tomorrow. Good way to spend my day off. :)

Uh, dude - you're supposed to be on your back when you get an MRI. I think they're just using clever lines to get you do stuff you might not otherwise do. If they give you the "we'll tap your head a second before" - you got owned, son!

snowbunny00774 said:
I think I may have to be asked to be banned form posting in ZC. :selfrestraint:

Oooooh, what did you do? WHERE???

snowbunny00774 said:
sometimes I want to go on a mad posting/advice (not really helpful) rampage in there. It would be highly inappropriate. I understand this used to be accepted here but not so much any more. :sigh:

Well, I've been given awful advice for a while, and aside from being highly regarded as an idiot, I've never been "put into time out" or whatever they do around here to punish people. Though one time Sicy told to stop being stupid, but that was because I had a problem with my parents (they just don't understand) and I put my dilemma in mulitple forums. Another note: no one has ever responded to anything I've ever posted in FYM. I call that "Victory." :D

UberBeaver said:

Hey Kathie - did you see the good news? Lisa is free from that horrid man. :D

^that laugh before was for the superstitious comment.

I thought you knew :( I'm kinda bummed but since I lost those tickets anyways it made it hurt less.psst...I hear she and Gary Lightbody are an item now :shifty:

I hope she has a solo career ahead

I thought you knew :( I'm kinda bummed but since I lost those tickets anyways it made it hurt less.psst...I hear she and Gary Lightbody are an item now :shifty:

I hope she has a solo career ahead

Gary Lightbody is a bad evil jerk man. :mad:

She'll probably pop up solo somewhere for sure. That'd be cool. I hope "they" don't do to her what they did to Gwen Stefani and Nelly Furtado, whore her up like that. So silly.

I didn't know she went out with Damien Rice, I just thought they worked together. Then again, if I was in a band with her, we'd be going out, whether she knew it or not.

I'm going to try to do the 3 hour no eating no talking Good Friday thing.

Curiously, I suppose I can still "talk" here, right? Jesus never said nothing bout no message boards. :loophole'd:

I remember as a kid, this being a big deal. Now it seems like no one even knows it exists. Weird. Maybe cause I was in Catholic School or something? I remember my father used to take a 3 hour nap - brilliant.

I've never heard of that, Beav. :hmm:

I'd say posting would be fine. It's not physically talking. But then again, I know nothing about those kinds of things.

9am here. Wanted to sleep really late but failed, been up for an hour and a half.

Beav, I called the MRI people, and, thanks to you, they will now have me on my back as they actually do the imaging of my knees. Thanks.

I'm just warning everyone in this thread that I'm going to be fixated on my move, so, forgive me if I ramble about it.

Back
Top Bottom