The TEMPLE BAR: Let's Close this Bitch Down!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

oh yeah, i watched that this morning. not a bad game, not a bad result either. old trafford will be a much harder place for roma to play like that. 11 on 11 for 90 mins at old trafford, im confident utd can edge them out...
I am so disappointed with that answer :wink:
1. WTF was Scholes thinking
2. I just don't trust O'Shea
3. Kind of seemed lackluster to me

But really, you're right. Especially because of the scenario's, not a bad result. I think we got em next time fo sho.

Got Philk? said:

I am so disappointed with that answer :wink:
1. WTF was Scholes thinking
2. I just don't trust O'Shea
3. Kind of seemed lackluster to me

But really, you're right. Especially because of the scenario's, not a bad result. I think we got em next time fo sho.

yeah scholes annoyed me. o'shea is fine imo, just hasnt played right back for ages... and i dont think utd were bad considering everything, ronaldo looked very good. roma just came out on fire, then after scholes got sent off it's hard to judge the utd performance.

the away goal could be huge.

i would like to know what the fuck fergie was doing putting fletcher on for ole with 20 mins left, when smith was on the bench. darren fletcher is a waste of space.:down:

City chicken? Hmmm, and there's no chicken in them, right?
VP - the boys are talking baseball. What should we talk about (though you are a fan) :hmm:

VintagePunk said:
For the record, I made like 48,000 city chickens (city chicken kebabs? what's the plural?)....Took me about 4 hrs. :crazy: Who wants city chicken? Lots here. :happy:

:lol: I laugh because I have been there - I figured if I made them for SF I'd start in June!!

You don't get to call them anything cheater :(

I think all my LCBO promotion helped. I need royalties :angry:

snowbunny00774 said:

:lol: I laugh because I have been there - I figured if I made them for SF I'd start in June!!

You don't get to call them anything cheater :(

I think all my LCBO promotion helped. I need royalties :angry:

OMG, it was fucking insane. First, I was dicing pork. Next thing I knew, it was hours later, and I had like 80,000 shishkababs. :scream:

Next time I decide to use creative cooking, remind me about take out. :|

:reject:

runaway.gif

gonna go play a board game and have a Lemon/Lime Popsicle :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Who gets a place on Lakeshore?? :hyper:

:drunkenly looking back and imagining many weekends looking for random TO bars:

:lol:

Chi town has one too - fucking lakes...who needs 5 of them...:waste:

Is it weird I'm imagining the same look back?

VintagePunk said:

OMG, it was fucking insane. First, I was dicing pork. Next thing I knew, it was hours later, and I had like 80,000 shishkababs. :scream:

Next time I decide to use creative cooking, remind me about take out. :|

Yer a mad thing, who dices that shit themselves...that's what a butcher is for - they do it free...fuck, you must be done in.

i should go to bed, im driving to minneapolis tomorrow for snow patrol :drool:

Got Philk? said:
I thought it woudl be ok. I liked Fletcher for his speed. We weren't passing for shit anyway. :)

Good point on O'Shea. I guess given our current D situation, we don't have much choice. I miss Vidic...:sad:

omg i cant stand fletcher :no:

gaz neville should be back anytime now...

snowbunny00774 said:

:lol:

Chi town has one too - fucking lakes...who needs 5 of them...:waste:

Is it weird I'm imagining the same look back?

I went to chicago to see U2, 3rd leg of the tour. I fell in love with it, even though I spent 80% of the time camped out in the GA line. I Need to get back there!!

Chicago :hmm: NSW, do you have news? IOs this about you??

VintagePunk said:

I went to chicago to see U2, 3rd leg of the tour. I fell in love with it, even though I spent 80% of the time camped out in the GA line. I Need to get back there!!

Chicago :hmm: NSW, do you have news? IOs this about you??

Yup.

snowbunny00774 said:
From where?

you can always get them to cut it!!

the browning part @ 4 mins each should have tipped you off :crazy:

It was like...I could see it all working very well, with an assembly line of Ukrainian women...with just me? Not so much. Very time consuming. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom