The TEMPLE BAR: Let's Close this Bitch Down!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not a joke, actually. Beav's cat has revived the lost art of vendetta, and is actively trying to kill Beav.....even going so far as to attempt to recruit Beav's new born child to assist.

No spoken words said:
Kat, how bad is traffic heading West out of Fullerton around 6pm? Nightmarish, or, is going against the normal flow?

The 57 or the 91? 91 W is def better than E at that time.

I've been watching traffic today. Since so many people have today off I think lots left yesterday for the holiday. I may head out this afternoon if it's clear.

You should be going against the flow but Im not sure it'll be good.

No spoken words said:
Thanks...have my MRI at 5pm, will be out around 6, 6:30pm. Hoping not to sit in traffic the whole way back to the Soouth Bay.

If I were you I'd stop at The Olde Ship for a pint afterwards and let traffic die down :shifty: it's a cool pub even if you don't drink. When my brother comes over he usually waits till later to leave but I don't think it'll be too bad for ya

hope the mri goes well :up: I think they've moved radiology a couple of times recently because of the construction so you might want to check which building it's in. A family member recently had a couple done and it was in a diff. spot each time.

It's on Harbor Blvd, I confirmed yesterday. If I do make a detour, I just might head over and watch the Angel game, they play tonight at home.

And, thanks, on the MRI...should get the results next week. I think.

you guys with your harbours, bays and ship talk...:jealous:

hope the mri goes well :up:

I am so bored. I just got excited about ironing. Beav, send me your cat so it can put me out of my misery.

snowbunny00774 said:
Soooo productive :D

You will be able to eat off any surface in my house when I am done.

Or you could just buy some plates. :|

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm so fussy with shoes. I can never find what I want! :(

Me too. That why I basically have 1 pair of shoes that I wear all the time (sneakers). :grumpy:

What's over there Carlos? Better shoes? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom