The Temple Bar - LET ME IN THE SOUND - Dont drink and post - UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle, and Gang

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

That's the one!.

God, I hope the Lolla line up is anything like that one. I'd die if I could see The Cure and The Killers a day apart.

I dont even know where its at in Cali but I dont think its anywhere near me!

Ohh The Cure rules. Saw them a couple of times when I was a teen.. good stuff. I had every single album on CASSETTE. :lol:

That's awesome about winning @ the poker game, and the gathering.

I might be coming to Cali in August or the fall, possibly. I haven't been in almost 12 years, so I'm excited about the possibility. :D

I dont even know where its at in Cali but I dont think its anywhere near me!

Ohh The Cure rules. Saw them a couple of times when I was a teen.. good stuff. I had every single album on CASSETTE. :lol:

It's...damn, I forgot the name of the city, but, looking at a map, it looks just about equidistant from LA and San Diego. But to the East. I guess it's 3 hours from San Diego, which is too far. My uncle lives there, and I might have had no worries with travel and board if that was the case, but...3 hours, ain't gonna happen.

Do you still have the cassettes? :lol: I'd totally take them off your hands XD. I got into them right after their most recent tour ended, so I'm pretty grumpy about that. I hope they put their new album out soon so they'll tour soon.

I might be coming to Cali in August or the fall, possibly. I haven't been in almost 12 years, so I'm excited about the possibility. :D

Where in Cali? If you're coming anywhere near SF let me know. :wink:

Do you still have the cassettes? :lol: I'd totally take them off your hands XD. I got into them right after their most recent tour ended, so I'm pretty grumpy about that. I hope they put their new album out soon so they'll tour soon.

I think I might still have the Singles.. Staring at the Sea, something.. cant remember what it was called exactly but it had every single great Cure song on it imaginable. :drool: I'll look for it, I have no use for cassettes anymore so I'd be glad to send it your way lol. I think I might even still have Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me too.

sicy started a bar?

Ok, all i have to say is ugh ugh ugh... :crack: :angry:

What's wrong??!! COME TO THE GATHERING! It would be perfect.. if you were there too. :drool:

Sicy, how can you say all your best Interference friends are coming to see you when I won't be there?

:feelsleftout:

WELL THEN COME and you can be one of my best friends. :wink:

I think I might still have the Singles.. Staring at the Sea, something.. cant remember what it was called exactly but it had every single great Cure song on it imaginable. :drool: I'll look for it, I have no use for cassettes anymore so I'd be glad to send it your way lol. I think I might even still have Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me too.

Staring at the Sea, yes, is awesome. Haha if you find it I would <3 you.

Where in Cali? If you're coming anywhere near SF let me know. :wink:

It will most likely be LA. I'm hoping to make a stop in Modesto too, if possible, as one of my closest friends lives there. I'll let you know, although we may not have concrete plans for another few months... :)

//driveby before bed :wave:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I wish I was drunk so I could post and be a rebel, but alas, I am not :sigh:

are you drinking? :drool: i just got back from the bar.... boys :madwife:

I miss Vegas/ San Jose = funs times :love:

Remember screming our heads off when we found out we got into the elelipse? :yay:

Girl fuck boys.

WTF we've had some good times. Seriously, you should come for the gathering.. I havent seen you in years. :sad:

:hmm: maybe I will!

:wink:

Please dont joke around. Like how cool would that be if you came.

Where's Reggie?? He's only 2 hours away, he should come too. :angry:

Girl fuck boys.

WTF we've had some good times. Seriously, you should come for the gathering.. I havent seen you in years. :sad:

Please dont joke around. Like how cool would that be if you came.

Where's Reggie?? He's only 2 hours away, he should come too. :angry:

I know! That was awesome. Inclinator vegas style hehe :sexywink:

I miss you girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom