The Temple Bar - LET ME IN THE SOUND - Dont drink and post - UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been here all day. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that neither the forum, nor Sicy has imploded :wink:

As for the leak, I caved and downloaded it. A couple weeks makes no difference to me. It's all uploaded to my iPod and ready to go, but I've been holding out til tonight when I'd have time to immerse myself in the songs :drool:

//random useless info

:wave:

here's what happened..

i don't know anything more about a tour though. I got in my car this morning as soon as I turned over the engine they were playing NLOTH (the song) not sure what version. This was on xm radio (alt nation). hope that helps a little bit.

Thank you very much. That was very much the sorta info I was looking for.

And heh, universal leaked it themselves? PHAIL.

someone slap me hard.

:lightpatoncheek:

Be nicer to yourself maddie. :kiss:

what is with these people making fansites for themselves now, a little full of yourself much?

Oh, I think she just means she has more friends on her fb than myspace. She seemed all proud that she had over 120 friends on her fb as opposed to whatever on myspace. :shrug:

I'm still resisting. :p

And as for my friend, she acts all big and bad, but it's obvious she's got extremely low self esteem. I'm not saying I don't have my moments, but at leat I'm not constantly fussing with my hair and looking at my reflection when I hold conversations with my friends.

I'll take my saucer of milk, now. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom