The Temple Bar - LET ME IN THE SOUND - Dont drink and post - UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'd like to go back in time and find whoever decided that weekends should be two days and punch that person in the face. :angry:

You could come work at my job.. we get 3 day weekends every weekend. :love:

Morning, lovelies.

Now where's BoMac with mah coffee
tapfoot.gif

Duck? As in what maddie wanted to cut off Reg? :uhoh:

I wish Mondays didn't make me such a cranky bitch.

I don't know, but I keep hearing about his duck, so I feel the need to ask. It's like we know each other already :cute:

I agree about Mondays. Sicy has the right idea, we should skip them all together.

You're welcome. I aim to please. :)

Things are swell. I love Chinooks! This is a Chinook, right? And my duck is good, too, swimming very well. :D

How are things with you?
Chinooks :drool: Yes, this is a chinook. Aren't they the greatest, biggest tease evar?

Things are quite lovely with me, despite being a Monday and all :)

There's an idea... :flirt:

I still need to sign up for that class, the second session begins at the end or beginning of next month. And I'm happy to say that now that means next month is March.:woohoo:

I just signed up for March classes too. I also just bought a new hip scarf, bringing my total to 5 hip scarves, 2 veils, 2 full costumes and 1 arm band. I told the guy at the Egyptian store that I think I spend more time collecting accessories than dancing now :uhoh:

You is gonna love it :drool:

And woo hoo, March! Which means the next month is April(my birthday, send presents), then May, then SUMMAR! :hyper:

I just signed up for March classes too. I also just bought a new hip scarf, bringing my total to 5 hip scarves, 2 veils, 2 full costumes and 1 arm band. I told the guy at the Egyptian store that I think I spend more time collecting accessories than dancing now :uhoh:

You is gonna love it :drool:

And woo hoo, March! Which means the next month is April(my birthday, send presents), then May, then SUMMAR! :hyper:

Your birthday's in April, too? :hi5:

Oh yeah... I've been ready for summer since oh, the end of last summer? Haha. I like fall for a hot minute, but this fall kinda sucked, so yeah... Bring on summatime! :hyper:

I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to starting belldancing. What does one wear to the first session? :newbie: :lol:

Your birthday's in April, too? :hi5:

Oh yeah... I've been ready for summer since oh, the end of last summer? Haha. I like fall for a hot minute, but this fall kinda sucked, so yeah... Bring on summatime! :hyper:

I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to starting belldancing. What does one wear to the first session? :newbie: :lol:
April babies! :hi5: No wonder you're so fab.

Summatime *heart*

You can wear anything you'd wear to any workout class. I like to wear yoga capris(you'll get hot, so you'll want to let your skin breathe a bit) and a tank top or belly top if you feel comfortable enough. You must wear a coin hip scarf, imho! It's not nearly as fun without it :yes:

April babies! :hi5: No wonder you're so fab.

Summatime *heart*

You can wear anything you'd wear to any workout class. I like to wear yoga capris(you'll get hot, so you'll want to let your skin breathe a bit) and a tank top or belly top if you feel comfortable enough. You must wear a coin hip scarf, imho! It's not nearly as fun without it :yes:

That sounds good for a class - I wear all that wicking stuff when I run but I'll go with the yoga pants for the belldancing. Hip scarves are a definite, too. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom