The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the rockin edge

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

that is how you start a thread bitches. :lemon:

No spoken words said:

Why were you squinting at me?

let me go back and check....

would the new job be more money tre? what if you got the new job and still had the same expenditures as now? more money for europe :)

Last edited:
NSW, cos she's a woman! :shifty:

snowbunny00774 said:

would the new job be more money tre? what if you got the new job and still had the same expecitures as now? more money for europe :)

idk, but i wouldnt change jobs if i made less. i dont have a specific job opening in mind, just in general i have been thinking about it. there's plenty of jobs going here lol. and yes, more trip money would be :)

snowbunny00774 said:
you had said that women messing with your brain never changes = evilish squinting

Ha, Tre.

It was just a broad statement. Men have trouble figureing women out, so it seems like we're being messed with a lot. And sometimes, I'm sure, we actually are being messed with, but more often it's just our inability to follow along.

so it boils down to you are only thinking of moveing because of the girl? would the extra money be spent on housing costs if you weren't at home?

nsw - ignore hime

No spoken words said:

Ha, Tre.

It was just a broad statement. Men have trouble figureing women out, so it seems like we're being messed with a lot. And sometimes, I'm sure, we actually are being messed with, but more often it's just our inability to follow along.

sure, life is too confusing. why can't everyone just drink good beer, have great sex and travel the world and be happy? :(

snowbunny00774 said:
so it boils down to you are only thinking of moveing because of the girl? would the extra money be spent on housing costs if you weren't at home?

1. yes.
2. yes.
3. im an idiot.
4. i should suck it up and keep saving so one day next summer i can start having fun.

sound about right?

the rockin edge said:

sure, life is too confusing. why can't everyone just drink good beer, have great sex and travel the world and be happy? :(

lol where is the fun in that? :cute:

I love that guys are the ones that think they are being messed with :tsk:

the rockin edge said:

sounds fun to me :grumpy:

then there is your answer.

happy packing. and if it goes south you're out in 5-6 months.

so they mess with your's eh nsw? uhuh. welcome to life as a female.

snowbunny00774 said:

then there is your answer.

happy packing. and if it goes south you're out in 5-6 months.

so they mess with your's eh nsw? uhuh. welcome to life as a female.

If you think women have the market cornered on having their heads messed with, you're off the mark. You mean, welcome to life, in general.

true. we could do he said she said all night. I just love that tre is saying she is getting him to move in by head wrecking etc. when a guy will happily try the same for a walk to a parking lot etc. not all guys, but some, just like some girls.

snowbunny00774 said:
true. we could do he said she said all night. I just love that tre is saying she is getting him to move in by head wrecking etc. when a guy will happily try the same for a walk to a parking lot etc. not all guys, but some, just like some girls.

Tre's Tre, though.

the rockin edge said:

packing :drool: i actually have a countdown running on my computer.:nerd:

i'll send a postcard from some exotic location.:cute:

i've heard that before :rolleyes:

have you ever had a night that was great, and but you were the reciever for everything that was said? I don't just mean the listener.

P& Steve were over, he left after dinner and we put my tree up. had a lot of fun and a great time, but lots and lots of talking, and you can guess what it was mostly about. afterwards we just sat and talked for a while, and it was everything she can't talk about with anyone else, and we cried on and off for a while, mostly on :). I walked her home so she wasn't alone, but she needs a sign from somewhere soon :( :hug:

I feel exhausted, never mind having to live that. but not tired, cos i'm all stirred up you know? but it wasn't my place to talk.

No spoken words said:
It's a race, who can have the last post in the most threads...Carek or Bonofox.....good luck ladies!

lol. I just noticed that too. I did that once for shits and giggles but it's bloody hard!

Well, your body is fatigued, but your mind is keyed up. I know that feeling well (now). :)

I'm glad P has you to turn to, such things mean a lot to me, as I cannot accurately convey the value I place on my friendships. That feeling of complete trust you cannot approximate with others is quite the powerful feeling.

I've had nights like that...not with the crying, guys will be guys, but with the overall vibe and such, yes.

Will it be your place to talk, or, was this just her wanting to let it out, no more no less?

ETA - Also, the opposite is true....am glad YOU have someone like P who very much gives a shit about you and your life.

No spoken words said:
Well, your body is fatigued, but your mind is keyed up. I know that feeling well (now). :)

I'm glad P has you to turn to, such things mean a lot to me, as I cannot accurately convey the value I place on my friendships. That feeling of complete trust you cannot approximate with others is quite the powerful feeling.

I've had nights like that...not with the crying, guys will be guys, but with the overall vibe and such, yes.

Will it be your place to talk, or, was this just her wanting to let it out, no more no less?

ETA - Also, the opposite is true....am glad YOU have someone like P who very much gives a shit about you and your life.

I have stuff to say but in this case P will always have first speech. not sure if I will have the chance. we discussed how we are beyond friends because sometimes we abuse each other beyond how friends would. we go further back than this here and now is the common consensus (sp) if that makes sense.
tonight was her needing to let it out again, she hasn't had a chance for a few weeks (we last saw each other two weeks ago).

not sure about the vice versa, I don't feel comfortable having that with any one person so I either don't or ration it to several. P is not my one for that. can be self absorbed, so I don't feel like I have an outlet. I know this, so I work around it as best I can.

snowbunny00774 said:

I have stuff to say but in this case P will always have first speech. not sure if I will have the chance. we discussed how we are beyond friends because sometimes we abuse each other beyond how friends would. we go further back than this here and now is the common consensus (sp) if that makes sense.
tonight was her needing to let it out again, she hasn't had a chance for a few weeks (we last saw each other two weeks ago).

not sure about the vice versa, I don't feel comfortable having that with any one person so I either don't or ration it to several. P is not my one for that. can be self absorbed, so I don't feel like I have an outlet. I know this, so I work around it as best I can.

Hmm, thought it was reciprocal, sorry.

That makes sense, yes, the further back comment.

I hope things go ok for P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom