The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:

that's good you like it and it's closer to home. I'll be sending you two driveways of snow while your still in love with this shit. ugh.

oh. that sucks :( it seemed so promising (and vindicating for me!!)

It does not suck all that much....it unraveled fairly quickly, in the way it usually does with me once I pick up on some previously unrecognized flaws and display previously undisplayed flaws to whoever I'm dating.

:)

Sorry that this has fucked things up for you.

We have enough snow here.

U2Girl1978 said:

Oh damn. Then I guess I won't be getting this job after all. I mean my credit is ok. It's not great. I've never had bankruptcy but I have been delinquent.

And no. It's not in finance. It's very hard to explain. It's like a customer service/concierge type of job.

Then you should be fine. Even in finance there are allowances and options if you've had difficulty, so I highly doubt it would have any impact on this job. and delinquencies are nowhere near as bad as a bankruptcy. You'll get it :)

snowbunny00774 said:

Then you should be fine. Even in finance there are allowances and options if you've had difficulty, so I highly doubt it would have any impact on this job. and delinquencies are nowhere near as bad as a bankruptcy. You'll get it :)

Repeating after me with more words......:drool: :drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Sweet...mixing in some Whitesnake with Miley...:up:

and I'm sitting here while my TV's showing an Oprah rerun with Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus

which means I oughta shut off the TV and go to bed soon ...

snowbunny00774 said:

Hmmmm, ok.
I think alot of employers are kinda getting freaked out about people's credit lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom