The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I wish.

I'm procrastinating. A marvelous skill of mine.

I figure I should enjoy life before I die a horrible death tuesday morning.

Finals start on Tuesday, or, just a have a hard final or two that day?

No spoken words said:

Next time I get into stock buying mode, I am totally buying a few shares of that. I don't kow what tye sell or what the forecast is, I need to have a few shares of GFY just so I can laugh every year at tax time when the accountant says, "Oh, I see shares of GFY went up this year. Nice." Things like that make me happy.

The funniest part of Tre coming back? He was looking for advice on women. From NSW. LOL PWND!

UberBeaver said:

Next time I get into stock buying mode, I am totally buying a few shares of that. I don't kow what tye sell or what the forecast is, I need to have a few shares of GFY just so I can laugh every year at tax time when the accountant says, "Oh, I see shares of GFY went up this year. Nice." Things like that make me happy.

The funniest part of Tre coming back? He was looking for advice on women. From NSW. LOL PWND!

He was looking for advice from Snow you illiterate douche bag.

Please please buy a few shares of GFY. I know I am.

snowbunny00774 said:

explain this link to me.

good luck on tues bri :up:

Western Asset Variable Rate Strategic Fund Inc. (the Fund), formerly known as Salomon Brothers Variable Rate Strategic Fund Inc., is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s primary investment objective is to maintain a high level of current income. It may invest in high-yield and foreign securities, including emerging market securities. The Fund’s portfolio includes corporate bonds and notes, mortgage-backed securities, collateralized mortgage obligations, loan participation, sovereign bonds, asset-backed securities, the United States agency obligations, preferred stocks and repurchase agreements. The Fund may invest in loans arranged through private negotiation between one or more financial institutions. Its investment in any such loan may be in the form of a participation in or an assignment of the loan. It also invests in stripped securities. The Fund’s investment manager is Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC.

No spoken words said:

Western Asset Variable Rate Strategic Fund Inc. (the Fund), formerly known as Salomon Brothers Variable Rate Strategic Fund Inc., is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s primary investment objective is to maintain a high level of current income. It may invest in high-yield and foreign securities, including emerging market securities. The Fund’s portfolio includes corporate bonds and notes, mortgage-backed securities, collateralized mortgage obligations, loan participation, sovereign bonds, asset-backed securities, the United States agency obligations, preferred stocks and repurchase agreements. The Fund may invest in loans arranged through private negotiation between one or more financial institutions. Its investment in any such loan may be in the form of a participation in or an assignment of the loan. It also invests in stripped securities. The Fund’s investment manager is Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC.

Most importantly, though, is that the stock symbol is GFY.

Wow. I have seem some bad metaphor before, but wow. Wow. "Hello, conductor, will this train stop at Goodmetaphor?" "No, this train only stops at Badmetaphor. You need to change at Crazy to get to good metaphor. This train totally stops at Crazy though, so you're in luck. Enjoy the ride."

Good luck, Bri.

damn. over here finals are done in one week. at my friend's alma mater, all finals were done in the computer labs (which were in the dorms), so you could really take them whenever you wanted. sometimes i wish i had the experience of a small private school.

UberBeaver said:
Wow. I have seem some bad metaphor before, but wow. Wow. "Hello, conductor, will this train stop at Goodmetaphor?" "No, this train only stops at Badmetaphor. You need to change at Crazy to get to good metaphor. This train totally stops at Crazy though, so you're in luck. Enjoy the ride."

Good luck, Bri.

I mentioned All Aboard before, wanted to live the critical analysis to you, which was a wise decision by me.

Any way you slice it.....the crazy train always delivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom