The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Do you suffer from any of the symptoms in this link?

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/ovarian-cysts/DS00129/DSECTION=2

You can tell me about it. I'm not House, but I have seen about half of the episodes. :sexywink:

me too. :sexywink:

well the only symptom I have is the pelvic pain, but for purposes of your diagnosis you'll be needing a complete history.

I've been sneezing a lot lately. taking a lot of afternoon naps. amnesia. depression. acid reflux. keep forgetting to trim my toenails...

Now I can just imagine someone looking at LM's history and wondering why he was searching for the symptoms of ovarian cysts :lol:

VG, are they like little twinges of sharp pain in your lower abdomen, on either side of the center? That's what I get. But if they're like really bad pains, it may be a sign of a twisted cyst, which is worse.

I think I may go to law school someday. My father did it, you can make a good living doing it; plus, there are two obvious benefits:

1. You can use the line "I've argued in front of every judge in this state -- often as a lawyer" to attract potential clients.

2. You can bring it up on the internet to add authority to your arguments. For instance.

"You should use punctuation at the end of your sentences...it makes them easier to understand."

"yeah well im a lawyer so youre a fucking idiot"

Oh yeah. It's the job for me.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
When I inevitably get arrested for something scandalous, will you defend me?

picturekq7.jpg

Look! It's taking another puff! :hyper:

Oh, wait...were you saying something? :eyebrow:

VertigoGal said:
when I accidentally amputate all four limbs because a patient insisted on using the phrase "I could care less guys!" will you defend me?

Well, he said he didn't care, so it sounds like money in the bank to me. :hi5:

corianderstem said:
Lila, how's Maddy doing?

She's a busy teen, what do you expect. And she hasn't posted on the forum in almost 4 weeks :ohmy: Today is the last day of school, and then she's out til 1/7. And her really good friend from Australia will be with us from the 28th-1/6-ish. And tonight is basketball party/dinner/half-time scrimmage at the high-school basketball game.

Oh, and I'm fine, thanks for asking :grumpy: :wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:tsk:

We're NOT gonna take it....but good try...:up:

Ahem. It is actually:

We're not gonna take it!
No! We ain't gonna take it!
We're not gonna take it anymore!

:kiss:

Lila - tell Maddy 'hello'! :wave:

And hey, I figured you were fine, since you haven't disappeared from the forum for weeks. :wink:

corianderstem said:

Ahem. It is actually:

We're not gonna take it!
No! We ain't gonna take it!
We're not gonna take it anymore!

:kiss:

I assume Reggie was correcting your grammar, not your lyrical acumen*. "ain't" ain't a word. :shh: Reg gets very upset when proper English isn't employed.

*I really have no idea what that word means. It sounds good though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom