The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
I'm not sure about this, but, I think that my favorite song of 2007 is Intervention by Arcade Fire. I liked it upon my first listen, heard it LIVE and loved it then, and am still loving it as I type this.

Mine is something off "Magic" ... but I can't figure out what yet. It's something from one of these:

Gypsy Biker
Girls in Their Summer Clothes
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Devil's Arcade

I love them all so ... but it's hard separating them.

I've been googling for the last hour. My head hurts, and I may need a nap. Damn middle school science teachers. Damn them all to hell! :madspit:

So, Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant, I've been told.

That might be the first celebrity ever to get pregnant who is younger than I am.

So ... alright, then.

phillyfan26 said:

Mine is something off "Magic" ... but I can't figure out what yet. It's something from one of these:

Gypsy Biker
Girls in Their Summer Clothes
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Devil's Arcade

I love them all so ... but it's hard separating them.

Gypsy Biker is in my top 5 for the year. Love it.

I just downloaded Astral Weeks. I always thought it was called Astral Works so I cursed the damnable iTunes, but then realized I was wrong. So I publicly apologize to iTunes.

I hope Britney Spears kid grows up to cure cancer just to drop a big "Fuck You" to all the people that gave his mom shit. I think that would be cool. I don't care what the other one does. Or their future cousin.

You know what I like about being premium? Being able to search legendary U2Kitten posts.

Thanks, guys.

phillyfan26 said:
You know what I like about being premium? Being able to search legendary U2Kitten posts.

Thanks, guys.

If that and that alone were the only benefit you derived from being Premium, it would still be a great gift.

I hope you find the thread where I sort of lose it on here over writing sit-coms.

No spoken words said:
I'm not sure about this, but, I think that my favorite song of 2007 is Intervention by Arcade Fire. I liked it upon my first listen, heard it LIVE and loved it then, and am still loving it as I type this.

I love that song so much. Just hearing that organ burst out of my speakers when I bought the album ... man, that was awesome.

I couldn't find the U2kitten thread, but I found a thread I totally forgot about where we invented a sitcom with NJ and a Crazy Guy. The various office hardware (phone, fax, copier, etc) were all sort of alive, but only NJ and the Crazy Guy knew it. Mia was a fax machine that was in love with the boss...it sounded pretty good. I want to work on that.

I love how we all searched sitcom and it's the last like five searches on the search page.

corianderstem said:

I love that song so much. Just hearing that organ burst out of my speakers when I bought the album ... man, that was awesome.

That album let me down, but intervention does rock. And I kinda like the Antichrist song. The album is good, but...I dunno. I was expecting more. I hate when I do that.

UberBeaver said:
I couldn't find the U2kitten thread, but I found a thread I totally forgot about where we invented a sitcom with NJ and a Crazy Guy. The various office hardware (phone, fax, copier, etc) were all sort of alive, but only NJ and the Crazy Guy knew it. Mia was a fax machine that was in love with the boss...it sounded pretty good. I want to work on that.

I do not recall that.....was that during one of my prolonged absences?

UberBeaver said:

That album let me down, but intervention does rock. And I kinda like the Antichrist song. The album is good, but...I dunno. I was expecting more. I hate when I do that.

Didn't you see them LIVE and like the songs better in concert, or did I make that up?

I expected not a lot, cos I liked Funeral but did not love it, so, Neon Bible exceeded my expectations.

Intervention.....:drool:

I liked Funeral but didn't love it. Then I got Neon Bible and loved it. Then I saw them live, and now I love Funeral more than Neon Bible.

Now I have to go eat ice cream.

No spoken words said:

I do not recall that.....was that during one of my prolonged absences?

No, you're in there. Your phone was in the sitcom, I think.

I did see them live and like the songs better, but I don't listen to the album.

I love funeral and think it's best album I've heard since OK Computer.

Now I have to go to bed. Good night people.

phillyfan26 said:
Couldn't find the sitcoms, but ...

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4263504#post4263504

Never a bad time for that.

Your 16USD just paid for itself. Thanks pf!

I forgot that she was answering one of my posts.

Similar to Mike's meltdown concerning sitcoms, I went off on her a few years ago concerning Coldplay.

It would also be worth searching her posts for her rant about how she got banned from a gas station where she used to buy her children meatloaf sandwiches. Even though that post appeared two years before Schmeg and I met, somehow, we both saw it and it is still a great inside joke in any gas station.

UberBeaver said:

Bring it back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom