The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VP - I finally saw the Daniel Radcliff episode of Extras. That was awesome. I like how Diana Rigg was in it out of nowhere. Took me a minute to figure out who she was. ( :shh: I will watch the Avengers to this day because she's in it. And I think it was cancelled before I was born. Wierd. ) Did you watch Arrested Development?

My wife likes the Foo Fighters. I think she saw them live a few years ago and really liked them. I like a few tunes, but, yeah, just straight up rock.

it was mostly the health care Mia, but if it gets me out of pole dancing then we'll use it for that too.

they're in London VP, in march. I found some tickets online and was wondering if I should pick one up.

UberBeaver said:
VP - I finally saw the Daniel Radcliff episode of Extras. That was awesome. I like how Diana Rigg was in it out of nowhere. Took me a minute to figure out who she was. ( :shh: I will watch the Avengers to this day because she's in it. And I think it was cancelled before I was born. Wierd. ) Did you watch Arrested Development?

My wife likes the Foo Fighters. I think she saw them live a few years ago and really liked them. I like a few tunes, but, yeah, just straight up rock.

Radcliffe and Rigg were awesome in it! Have you seen the Orlando Bloom episode yet? That's another must see, along with the Sir Ian McKellen episode. Both had me in tears. I really admire celebs that are willing to poke fun at themselves.

Yeah, we watched AD, too. :drool:

Off to KW again. Not Kanye West, Reg. :cute:

Well I need a smacking 'cause I'm too happy and it's an uncomfortable feeling sort of and I can't sit still and it's all the fault of a BOY.

So ass smackings might actually make things worse, especially coming from you :flirt:

EDIT: Reggie, you have impeccable timing.

This is sort of like that time when you an I quoted the foreign text with the same thing meaning "GFY Beav."

Creepy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom