The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Please don't do that. Though I totally think I could take Larry in a fight. The only one I'm not sure about is Adam, cause he has the crazy eyes at times. He's ready to snap, man. How tall is he?

The opening scene of Galatica is awesome. It was sometime during the miniseries when I was like, "Wow...this is like, legit. They are NOT playing games." And then season 1 just dominated.

I most definitely liked season 1 a lot, and cannot recall how I got derailed. I remember hoping against hope that it would not be some campy re-make, which of course it wasn't.

What season is going on now?

UberBeaver said:
I think 4 starts in March. The little movie thing was on last month, and that was real good, but not really part of the main story.

Your inbox is full.

What?

I emptied the fucking thing yesterday....

Was the little movie thing a flashback? Was that "Razor"?

UberBeaver said:
Yeah. It ties into events that occur in either season 2 or three, I forget. But it fleshes out the story, and it's pretty good. Kinda fucked up at times, very dark, but good.

Well, dark is good...that's why I dig the Wire, George RR Martin's take on Fantasy literature, etc....not every "good guy" can win in the end, and better still, there might not be "good" and "bad" guys in the first place.

~BrightestStar~ said:

First girly handbags and now moobs?

wow man.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you're really complex....

lol. he's like Eddie Izzard. He wears women's clothes, but he talks about dating women. It's all very.....complex. Yes.

the bar is about to close. business sucks. I'll pep it up over the holidays but then you'll all have to pay a cover. you should all just paypal me $10 now, I'll keep a record of it and when I get Sicy to make it exclusive I'll make sure you all get premium seating and table service :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Let me know when your MRI is scheduled, and I'll come and visit you. :sad:

they may want to put me in traction just to be on the safe side, it's good to have options, you know?

should I be going to see the foo fighters? against me are the support and I like them, well one song anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom