The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-16-2007, 09:59 PM   #166
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


http://finance.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=GFY
DAMN! I clicked on "discuss GFY', and then it said it had zero discussions. So I tried to post the first message and it says it will display after it is reviewed. I think it is going to phail the review
__________________

__________________
unico is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:00 PM   #167
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Ohhhhhhhh. No, never have used it. You're observant.

Yes, the Ackbar review is mine.

http://finance.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=GFY


explain this link to me.


good luck on tues bri
__________________

__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:01 PM   #168
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 10:20 PM
kick some ass bri!!
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #169
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 11:20 PM
oh i see. sorry, only saw the actual name of it.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #170
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774




explain this link to me.


good luck on tues bri
Western Asset Variable Rate Strategic Fund Inc. (the Fund), formerly known as Salomon Brothers Variable Rate Strategic Fund Inc., is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s primary investment objective is to maintain a high level of current income. It may invest in high-yield and foreign securities, including emerging market securities. The Fund’s portfolio includes corporate bonds and notes, mortgage-backed securities, collateralized mortgage obligations, loan participation, sovereign bonds, asset-backed securities, the United States agency obligations, preferred stocks and repurchase agreements. The Fund may invest in loans arranged through private negotiation between one or more financial institutions. Its investment in any such loan may be in the form of a participation in or an assignment of the loan. It also invests in stripped securities. The Fund’s investment manager is Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #171
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 10:20 PM
oh snap!
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #172
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 11:20 PM
Thanks for the well wishes guyz.


Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Finals start on Tuesday, or, just a have a hard final or two that day?
They saved the best for last.
Finals stared the first week of Dec...this is my last one.

And so I say now, goodbye cruel world.
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #173
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Western Asset Variable Rate Strategic Fund Inc. (the Fund), formerly known as Salomon Brothers Variable Rate Strategic Fund Inc., is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s primary investment objective is to maintain a high level of current income. It may invest in high-yield and foreign securities, including emerging market securities. The Fund’s portfolio includes corporate bonds and notes, mortgage-backed securities, collateralized mortgage obligations, loan participation, sovereign bonds, asset-backed securities, the United States agency obligations, preferred stocks and repurchase agreements. The Fund may invest in loans arranged through private negotiation between one or more financial institutions. Its investment in any such loan may be in the form of a participation in or an assignment of the loan. It also invests in stripped securities. The Fund’s investment manager is Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC.
Most importantly, though, is that the stock symbol is GFY.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #174
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~


They saved the best for last.
Finals stared the first week of Dec...this is my last one.

And so I say now, goodbye cruel world.
Good luck Brighty.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:05 PM   #175
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~
Thanks for the well wishes guyz.




They saved the best for last.
Finals stared the first week of Dec...this is my last one.

And so I say now, goodbye cruel world.
damn! 2 weeks of finals? that's just cruel and unusual punishment.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:06 PM   #176
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:20 PM
Fucking Canada.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:07 PM   #177
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


damn! 2 weeks of finals? that's just cruel and unusual punishment.
2.5 weeks in which to space them out....
And all my exams managed to come in one neat pacakage.
The bastards.
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:08 PM   #178
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:20 PM
Wow. I have seem some bad metaphor before, but wow. Wow. "Hello, conductor, will this train stop at Goodmetaphor?" "No, this train only stops at Badmetaphor. You need to change at Crazy to get to good metaphor. This train totally stops at Crazy though, so you're in luck. Enjoy the ride."


Good luck, Bri.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:09 PM   #179
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 10:20 PM
damn. over here finals are done in one week. at my friend's alma mater, all finals were done in the computer labs (which were in the dorms), so you could really take them whenever you wanted. sometimes i wish i had the experience of a small private school.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 12-16-2007, 10:10 PM   #180
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
Wow. I have seem some bad metaphor before, but wow. Wow. "Hello, conductor, will this train stop at Goodmetaphor?" "No, this train only stops at Badmetaphor. You need to change at Crazy to get to good metaphor. This train totally stops at Crazy though, so you're in luck. Enjoy the ride."


Good luck, Bri.
I mentioned All Aboard before, wanted to live the critical analysis to you, which was a wise decision by me.

Any way you slice it.....the crazy train always delivers
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com