The Temple Bar - Lemons UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True dat! :giggle:

I guess it's whatever you're accustomed to. If we keep getting storms like this once a week, well, there's going to be alot of snow.. could be an old fashioned winter :drool:

This time last year we didn't have any snow.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Fuck NSW...do you :love: that pic or what...:angry:

:lol:

Yeah, I'm a poor Californian all miserable in a wet 56 degrees...:sigh:

Well, waited many months to post it....but, yes, used it 2x in 2 days......it'll go away........for now.

No spoken words said:

Dude, everything about Tre strikes me as funny. Par for the course. It's like living in the Bronx and hearing about a robbery on the news. Whatever.

:eyebrow:

so im just a joke around here now?

looks like i'll have to re-establish some respect around here.:hmm:

"illiterate douchbag" is brilliant though :lmao:

Zootlesque said:
TRE?????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:shocked:

:rolleyes:
where the fuck have you been? :down:

howdy....

Getting previously stated professional sports team out of this city was not an easy task due to large amounts of snow and an engine that really did not want to start. :yikes:

Obviously, they got there.

I have not been good luck with engines the last week. On our way back from Hawaii last saturday night, we started down the runway, and we blew the right engine. I have never heard an engine "eat itself." It meant an extra day in Waikiki though - courtesy of the airline (in a GREAT hotel). :up:

Schmeg and I have had some horrific travel in the last 1 1/2 years. No death or injury though. :D

Last edited:
It really is too bad you didn't get to escape the dumping with them.

Sounds like we could probably go a couple of rounds in the travel disaster ring. How unfortunate for us :)

I forget that you drove to NYC for the event in March. :D

I have an advantage being in the industry and knowing people I can call to get my out of a situation, fast...or just having an appreciation for how bad the situation is.

I always like stepping back and people watching in those situations. If they only knew.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom