The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

A lot of what I said about JFJ was in anger and now that he's gone I can see he wasn't quite as awful as originally thought.... :wink:

I would say the blame for poor performance was more a 3-way tie:

33% team
33% JFJ
33% MLSE upper management.

I think that JFJ was hamstrung by MLSE in what he could or could not do.

elevated_u2_fan said:

i have heard this as well... We'll see how they do, can't get much worse :happy:

Well, before signing on with the Raptors, Jerry Colangelo made sure that he would have full control over player personnel decisions and that MLSE wouldn't meddle, which is what's transpired thus far.

We just had a little hail in my neck of the woods. Tiny little pebbles, but still. It's the end of the world as we know it!

Good afternoon, bar!

I ordered prints of some of my pictures online a few hours ago, and they're already ready to be picked up. :ohmy: Damn, that's speedy service! The website had said it would be a few days, so that's impressive.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I missed it :sad: It's one of my greatest regrets...

"Guys, his reasoning is faulty because he could just go thanks to his employer. His employer gave him the opportunity that he wanted an opportunity to go. His girlfriend doesn't understand the opportunity he wants to see the city. Sales pitches. Atlanta is the location that his opportunity to go there was given by his employer. He wants to go see Atlanta, but it doesn't make a difference. It's not in his best interests to leave MsMofoGone all alone for the weeke- sorry, MsMofoGone's friend- because there's a RECESSION. It would be better for the recession's sake and to flip off the company to stay home all weekend. The opportunity he had he wanted. The employer."

That was at 1:15 in the morning. I think it was part to mock MsMofoGone, part intentionally utilizing my incoherence.

Will someone go tell dazzledbylight that she can talk about more than one thing in one comment, rather than post 16 comments in a row. Half of them are smileys anyway.

Whatev. My tolerance level is low today.

As soon as Children of Men ended, I sat in the theater and finally understood the meaning of the term "gobsmacked."

True story.

(Children of Bono)

Back
Top Bottom