The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hi5:

Tomorrow would be half way if they weren't adding days to the school year.

Three years ago, it was 180 days. They're adding a day every two years till we get to 191 (due to a settlement following a teacher's strike in 2003).

corianderstem said:
I did not realize we were bastardizing the spelling of the names. I now see. I thank you.

Drunk Beav referred to her Maya once, and the legend was born.

I got a text from her yesterday, so all is well with her as far as I can tell.

elevated_u2_fan said:

If she's compitent I would assume she reads her emails every morning... but you know what happens when you assume...

I hope she's more competent than you :wink:

this teacher is making me so :mad:

:happy:

phillyfan26 said:
maya.jpg

holy shit that is fucking awesome.

Hey Elfa I read this article about JFJ this morning. He talked about pulling his kids from school on Monday because he didn't want them to hear about his firing from their classmates. He also implied that he's already received offers from other teams. He seems to be taking this well.

BonoManiac said:
Hey Elfa I read this article about JFJ this morning. He talked about pulling his kids from school on Monday because he didn't want them to hear about his firing from their classmates. He also implied that he's already received offers from other teams. He seems to be taking this well.

A lot of what I said about JFJ was in anger and now that he's gone I can see he wasn't quite as awful as originally thought.... :wink:

I would say the blame for poor performance was more a 3-way tie:

33% team
33% JFJ
33% MLSE upper management.

Back
Top Bottom