The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-4 here. :brr: Don't know what that is in American-speak. Too lazy to look it up. Basically it's cold.

I have to venture out in the cold soon to run some errands. I want to stay inside where my heater is keeping my feet toasty warm.

Man, I can't believe the things people ask in those U23D threads.

First, it was a new thread for every city "OMG do you know if it's playing in Istanbul?"

Does your phone not work? Does your Google not work?

Now it's "How long do you think it'll play in Cincinnati?"

Like we know, dude. Pick up the damned phone and call the stupid theater yourself.

HONESTLY.

elevated_u2_fan said:

it was ok, it's not one of my all-time favourites of Miyazaki...

Yeah, that's how I feel. And Dawson as the lead is kinda annoying. I usually watch with subtitles, but I burned the disk onto my computer and I took the English track on accident. I keep waiting to hear Pacey whine about something.

corianderstem said:

First, it was a new thread for every city "OMG do you know if it's playing in Istanbul?"

Like we know, dude. Pick up the damned phone and call the stupid theater yourself.

HONESTLY.

if it weren't for stupid questions I don't think Interference would have lasted very long...

corianderstem said:

HONESTLY.

I think they need this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAb3TcSWu7Q

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, that's how I feel. And Dawson as the lead is kinda annoying. I usually watch with subtitles, but I burned the disk onto my computer and I took the English track on accident. I keep waiting to hear Pacey whine about something.

Ugh... I never watch a movie in English Dub anymore unless that's how I first saw it... Something like Akira or Ghost In The Shell is ok because I saw them in English the first time so now that's how I always associate them...

I used to love a series called Battle Angel that a friend let me borrow. I finally picked up a copy after years of looking only discover when I got home that it was dubbed in English. :down:

speaking of anime, where did Mia go?

Opinion needed...

If I emailed a teacher very late last night, when do you suppose the teacher would have read the email. Should I expect that she's already read it, or maybe will read it later today after it's too late to possibly help.

\back to your regularly scheduled day after bro/hump day :happy:

Lila64 said:
Opinion needed...

If I emailed a teacher very late last night, when do you suppose the teacher would have read the email. Should I expect that she's already read it, or maybe will read it later today after it's too late to possibly help.

\back to your regularly scheduled day after bro/hump day :happy:

If she's compitent I would assume she reads her emails every morning... but you know what happens when you assume...

Back
Top Bottom