The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoManiac said:

the opposition often asks him to explain and justify his policies.

but....why? He's the leader, he can do whatever he wants. Like clear brush or waterboard or spy on you or take 6 months of vacation or invade countries. He doesn't need to explain himself. That's crazy.

I tried watching the SotU too. I'd listen to Bush go :blahblah: :blahblah: for maybe 10 seconds each time I turned it on before my blinding hatred would kick into full gear, then I'd have to turn it off.

Also, Lou Dobbs is an idiot. I'd forgotten that. It's been a while since I've been a regular CNN viewer.

Good night all, I shall leave you with this:

Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,
Little jackie paper loved that rascal puff,
And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff. oh

And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.

Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail
Jackie kept a lookout perched on puffs gigantic tail,
Noble kings and princes would bow wheneer they came,
Pirate ships would lower their flag when puff roared out his name. oh!

A dragon lives forever but not so little boys
Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys.
One grey night it happened, jackie paper came no more
And puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.

His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain,
Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.
Without his life-long friend, puff could not be brave,
So puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave. oh!

Dude, I saw this clip of Harper last week or so, when they were talking about Hillary, and politicians showing emotion, in general.

I think it was an old clip they dug up. Harper was taking his kids to school, a girl and a boy, maybe 8 and 10, I'd guess? He walked them onto the school ground, they went to walk toward the school, he called them back, and gave them each a handshake. Yes, he sent his kids off for the day by SHAKING THEIR HANDS. Wtf? I felt so bad for those kids. What a warm man.

I used to like Dobbs until the Mexicans....uh...I guess they raped his mother, burned his dog, pissed on his favorite award and then made him listen to JJ Abrams podcasts for 9 months. That's the only thing I can think of that would make a human hate people so much. But before that happened, I liked him.

VintagePunk said:
Dude, I saw this clip of Harper last week or so, when they were talking about Hillary, and politicians showing emotion, in general.

I think it was an old clip they dug up. Harper was taking his kids to school, a girl and a boy, maybe 8 and 10, I'd guess? He walked them onto the school ground, they went to walk toward the school, he called them back, and gave them each a handshake. Yes, he sent his kids off for the day by SHAKING THEIR HANDS. Wtf? I felt so bad for those kids. What a warm man.

Yes, I remember that! :lol:

:scream: SICY!

new bar out there people. Move along. It's closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here. I KNOW WHO I WANT TO TAKE ME HOME. I KNOW WHO I WANT TO TAKE ME HOME. TAKE ME HOME....I don't know the rest of the words. OH - every new beginning is some other beginning's end......I KNOW WHO I WANT TO TAKE ME HOME. I KNOW WHO I WANT TO TAKE ME HOME!!!

Back
Top Bottom