The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Obama - is he gonna take the Democratic nomination? What's up w/ Romney? Who likes this guy? No one I know even acknowledges he exists.

McCain* vs Obama - and if both had any kind of vision, one would ask the other to be VP. That would be dope. Even Nader couldn't spoil that. FULL DISCLOSURE: I've voted for Nader the past 2 elections, mainly because he wasn't Bush or Kerry. In retrospect, I wish I had voted for Gore, but at the time, he was a doofy mother fucker.

ETA: * You know why I like McCain? Cause he's the only one in the bunch that I think would say, "I want to punch you in the face" if I pissed him off. At some point he'd realize that reason wasn't workign and he'd tell me he was going to punch me in the face. I respect that. The rest of them would cry or yell or threaten to sue or God knows what. But McCain? BAM, right in the kisser.

Last edited:
Remember a couple of years ago when McCain was laid back and cool and appeared a couple of times on John Stewart? I miss that McCain.... :(

Still head and shoulders above the rest of the Republicans though... that's not saying much come to think of it...

elevated_u2_fan said:
Remember a couple of years ago when McCain was laid back and cool and appeared a couple of times on John Stewart? I miss that McCain.... :(

Still head and shoulders above the rest of the Republicans though... that's not saying much come to think of it...

I like to think he still is that guy, he's just tricking the other republicans into thinking he's more right wing than he really is so he'll get the nomination.

I'm probably naive. :(

Because unless there's evidence to the contrary, you make everything about women.

Back
Top Bottom