The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NKOTB are back..

Something about that is oh so very wrong :giggle:

I was such a fangirl for Jordan when I was a young lass though :reject:

Maybe they'll reform as a death metal outfit and surprise the crap out of everyone.

snowbunny00774 said:
superstore has tilapia on sale right now, I should pick some up tmw. if I'm able to pick anything up tmw.

It's really, really good. I got it at Zehrs the other day, which is the same thing. Fresh salmon has also been really cheap, and I bought some of that too. I really don't know how to cook fish at all, but praise the Food Network, I've been doing okay. The salmon turned out :drool:

Been trying to eat more fish cause it's healthy. So, don't mention that in the case of the tilapia, eating it breaded after 10 pm probably wasn't the best idea, kthnx. :up:

I did look at the time when you said you just made it. I was keeping quiet though as I ate at 9, with garlic bread on the side.

phailures :hi5:

I mostly like white fish :( that's cool you tried and won with the salmon though :up:

UberBeaver said:
Evening, Pfan. What's the countdown in your sig for? What's gonna happen to LMP?

Costa Rica has some of the best surfing in the world. FYI.

i know. and ziplining. i justy need it to be cheap.

how was the play, you, and the dance, pfan? why home so early?

NSW will murder him in 7 days unless he watches The Godfather by then.

Yes, YLB has not seen The Godfather.

snowbunny00774 said:
and the dance, pfan? why home so early?

The dance was, as I described to my buddy, "the epitome of average." Nothing notable went on.

And I'm home now because curfew is 11:00 until I turn 18 next January.

pfan's home early cause he hits that shit right and then gets out before shit gets emotional. Ain't that rite, buddy? High Five!

The play was good, but the last 15 minutes got really fucking weird. Ia McShane is awesome. And Michael McKeon (aka Lenny of Lenny and Squigy fame) was in it.

What's ziplining, like parasailing? You can probably go scuba diving there, and I bet it's awesome. but sharks being what they are...I dont know if I'd do it.

Anyone ever seee a movie called waitress? It's pretty good. I'm about 1.2 way through it. Felicity is in it, and the wife from Curb your Enthusiasm.

How has he never seen the Godfather? That's ridiculous. And a man in LMPs position cannot afford to be made to look ridiculous.

UberBeaver said:
pfan's home early cause he hits that shit right and then gets out before shit gets emotional. Ain't that rite, buddy? High Five!

How has he never seen the Godfather? That's ridiculous. And a man in LMPs position cannot afford to be made to look ridiculous.

Naturally. When I say nothing out of the ordinary happened, that's what I mean. Typical night for PF2 to the motherfuckin' 6. Word is bond. Sheeeeeet.

YLB sleeps with the fishes (in seven days).

:hi5: pfan.

i don't know that other guy. glad mcshane was good though. sounds like it was a good night out.

no on waitress - i should rent?

ziplining is holding a grip and then zipping accross the jungle (or wherever) on a rope :drool: i'd like that and the diving, i did the parasailing. i need to get cracking on my list again.

It's really quite something going through all of the songs I've written. Fascinating stuff.

A lot of shit in there, too. But some real gems stick out.

Michael McKeon was also in Spinal Tap, Best in Show, Mighty Wind. You know him if you see type of guy. In the red.

spinal_tap_wideweb__470x461,0.jpg

Waitress - yes, check it out. It's a chick flick, I guess, but it's funny.

I've seen that ziplining stuff. That's insane. My new thing is cave diving. That looks awesome.

pfan - is it hard for such a hard hittin playa such as yourself to keep it real all the fucking time? Like aren't there sometimes where you're just like, "Fuck this. I ain't keepin it real right now. I is tired tired tired,"?

I think the only time I don't keep it real is probably on here. And only a small percentage of my time on here.

And when I sleep. And even occassionally then I manage to keep it real.

Back
Top Bottom