The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
Tis true. Did you see what I did above, I made a subtle reference to the fact that mrsmofogone lives in an insane asylum.

my bad. it was so subtle I didn't realize. I need more obvious. I'm obtuse and all that.

Is Costa Rica one of the countries that they warn about in those Twixrix vaccination commercials? If so, one contaminated ice cube may contain some nasty stuff there... but at least it's a pretty view!

Okay, I've had this thing of bread crumbs for like, forever, and the expiry date on them says Sept 08. Is it common for bread crumbs to last that long? :huh:

I know that Costa Rica is all rain foresty and very pretty. That's pretty much it.

RavenBlue said:
Is Costa Rica one of the countries that they warn about in those Twixrix vaccination commercials? If so, one contaminated ice cube may contain some nasty stuff there... but at least it's a pretty view!

I think so too RB, but I'm not worried about that stuff. I just want somewhere with ziplining.

I think they last a long time VP. that or my mom HAS been trying to poison us for years.

Back
Top Bottom