The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
If someone wanted to book a hotel in Sweden, I would help them do that. :) Or if they wanted dinner suggestions. So many different things.

wow that's awesome. i had to do a bit of that for celebs last year. their contracts are nuts. it's so much to keep track of. what you're doing is very admirable and takes attention to detail and efficiency. that's really cool that you're doing that. having done a bit (though in a different context) i have a lot of respect for what you're doing.

unico said:

wow that's awesome. i had to do a bit of that for celebs last year. their contracts are nuts. it's so much to keep track of. what you're doing is very admirable and takes attention to detail and efficiency. that's really cool that you're doing that. having done a bit (though in a different context) i have a lot of respect for what you're doing.

Thanks! This job is something that I always wanted to do besides being in the health field. Making travel plans, booking flights, etc is definitely a big thing that I'm taking on. I'm so nervous and I want to do my best at this job.

U2Girl1978 said:

Thanks! This job is something that I always wanted to do besides being in the health field. Making travel plans, booking flights, etc is definitely a big thing that I'm taking on. I'm so nervous and I want to do my best at this job.

I think you're gonna do great. :) You're passionate about it, and you've always come off as someone who is very competent.

unico said:

jerk.gif

phillyfan26 said:
Evening, Bar.

I just wasted two and a half hours in a car with four guys going literally nowhere. We pretty much just drove through two counties in circles. Fuck.

Welcome to suburban teenagedom, pfan. w00t! You keep playing basketball, there's salvation in that stuff. I quit to smoke weed, and now my crowning achievement is giving some people arch-nemesisies.

UberBeaver said:

Welcome to suburban teenagedom, pfan. w00t! You keep playing basketball, there's salvation in that stuff. I quit to smoke weed, and now my crowning achievement is giving some people arch-nemesisies.

I loved Kevin and co. that was a great crowning achievement.

:miaswheething:

snowbunny00774 said:

I loved Kevin and co. that was a great crowning achievement.

:miaswheething:

Thanks. I liked that one too. ZeroDude's is still my favorite though. I'm going to go find that now. lol.

unico said:
i think they're more like self-reflections. the pompoms were ba, but...they were you. this bald androgenous dancer is like me looking into a mirror.

^ See that pfan? Someone else smoked some weed and drove around. See what happens? Nonsense.

unico said:
i think they're more like self-reflections. the pompoms were ba, but...they were you. this bald androgenous dancer is like me looking into a mirror.

thank you. I felt they were me too. I actually mimicked the movement at lunch today. one of my coworkers asked when excatly I was moving to another building. they'll miss me :grumpy:

so while I agree with part of that statement it annoys me that an androgenous dancer is a relfection of you in your mind. I'd like to understand why exactly, understanding it may be something logical instead of a putdown.

snowbunny00774 said:

thank you. I felt they were me too. I actually mimicked the movement at lunch today. one of my coworkers asked when excatly I was moving to another building. they'll miss me :grumpy:

so while I agree with part of that statement it annoys me that an androgenous dancer is a relfection of you in your mind. I'd like to understand why exactly, understanding it may be something logical instead of a putdown.

well the first part was true. for the second part i was going more for irony. i phail at phunny after smoking weed and driving in germany. the dancing part is def true, the bald androgeny not so much. that's when you say "OMG Mia you're so-ooo funny!!!! My sides are splitting from all the laughter, but I've free healthcare so it's okay : pompoms: "

ETA: is that video up on youtube?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom