The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it was actually fine. except for the needles, which as i stated before, i fucking hate.

especially since one of them was to draw blood to find out if i had a certain vaccine when i was a kid cos their records dont make sense.:|

the rockin edge said:
it was actually fine. except for the needles, which as i stated before, i fucking hate.

especially since one of them was to draw blood to find out if i had a certain vaccine when i was a kid cos their records dont make sense.:|

alien :tsk:

the rockin edge said:

console.gif

No spoken words said:
Listen, if any of you are true players, please, throw your hands in the air.

Would it be ok with you if I were to wave them like I just don't care? I'd hate to have to take out a brother our for being rude due to a simple misundertanding. And FYI, should I start to say, "hoooooo" or perhaps "heeeyyyy" don't misinterpret that as static, because in sooth, I am just keeping it real up in this piece. Cool?

UberBeaver said:

Would it be ok with you if I were to wave them like I just don't care? I'd hate to have to take out a brother our for being rude due to a simple misundertanding. And FYI, should I start to say, "hoooooo" or perhaps "heeeyyyy" don't misinterpret that as static, because in sooth, I am just keeping it real up in this piece. Cool?

Damn, you're pimp Beav!

UberBeaver said:

I'm good with this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go conduct a pharmacutical related business transaction with some of my compatriots.

No spoken words said:

I'm good with this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go conduct a pharmacutical related business transaction with some of my compatriots.

Of course. The Game is, after all, The Game. You do have to get paid. As my good friend Tupac told me over tea one day, "That is just the way it is. Somethings will never change." Indeed. I will mourn you until I join you, Pac. :sad: I'm crying. How embarrasing.

Back
Top Bottom