The Temple Bar: Legit Home of the RECESSION ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

I'm like 98% or so. We've ruled a lot of bad stuff out, but, still not sure what the cause of my symptoms is. The symptoms have calmed down greatly, though.

I've been wondering too, but you never said, so I thought maybe the topic wasn't one you wanted to discuss...

Glad to hear that most of the bad stuff is off the table. :)

U2democrat said:
IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You've been waiting all day for that, haven't you? :wink:

Hey Phil. :)

Alas, the clone talk will have to wait, this half is off to bed.

:wave:

VintagePunk said:

I've been wondering too, but you never said, so I thought maybe the topic wasn't one you wanted to discuss...

Glad to hear that most of the bad stuff is off the table. :)

I felt like I was whining about it too much, so, if anyone asks, I reply, but that's it.

Thanks, VP.

No spoken words said:

I'm like 98% or so. We've ruled a lot of bad stuff out, but, still not sure what the cause of my symptoms is. The symptoms have calmed down greatly, though.

I've been skimming waiting for an update. I hope the 2% gets sorted quickly :)

Beav the hunk of plastic in my kitchen is a hoover, I really thought you'd have THE answer :( and I can understand the tosser confusion

Someday I will have hard wood floors and a broom. I will not need mass retailers, power companies, shitty disposable intentionally short lived consumer goods or fucking consumer reports to clean my floors :mad:

:yawn: :wave: have a good night guys

Got Philk? said:

No...not really. I used to have some other stuff...but I reformatted my hard drive (a while ago) and i'm finally re-updating

Def Maybe is awesome, as is their latest, Dont Believe the Truth. in between there was a sketchy period with hit and miss stuff imo :wink:

The Masterplan b sides from the wtsmg sessions is also a awesome albums. they actually played their bsides in concert a lot so people know them. unlike most bands :up:

redkat said:

I've been skimming waiting for an update. I hope the 2% gets sorted quickly :)

Beav the hunk of plastic in my kitchen is a hoover, I really thought you'd have THE answer :( and I can understand the tosser confusion

Someday I will have hard wood floors and a broom. I will not need mass retailers, power companies, shitty disposable intentionally short lived consumer goods or fucking consumer reports to clean my floors :mad:

:yawn: :wave: have a good night guys

are you ever online for more than 10 seconds anymore? :angry:

:hug:

honestly, wtf is with the millions of u23d frigging threads. make it stop :cry: it's so bad that now all threads about u2 initially look like u23d threads when I glance at the new posts page.

and the scope of u2 topix that people can come with just astounds me. I know it's a u2 board and all, but I'm talking about the extreme stuff :iknow,ishouldbeshot:

snowbunny00774 said:
honestly, wtf is with the millions of u23d frigging threads. make it stop :cry: it's so bad that now all threads about u2 initially look like u23d threads when I glance at the new posts page.

and the scope of u2 topix that people can come with just astounds me. I know it's a u2 board and all, but I'm talking about the extreme stuff :iknow,ishouldbeshot:

don't you want to know what is up with Bono's posturing???

It doesn't surprise me at all... Having met some people in GA lines during the last tour.

These people live and breath U2.

No new album or new tour makes jack a dull boy...

elevated_u2_fan said:
It doesn't surprise me at all... Having met some people in GA lines during the last tour.

These people live and breath U2.

I know I can be as fangirlish as they come when it comes to U2, but even I know when to tone it down a notch. :shifty:

I used to be really, teenybopperish fanatical when I was oh, 12. And even then I wasn't as bad as some of these adults. It's mind-boggling, really.

Back
Top Bottom