The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drum
Drum
Cybal Smash
Tongue
Stick twirl
Drum
Drum
Drum....ROLL!!!
Open Mouth to form ROCK FACE! \m/ :mad \m/ METAL!!!!
Drum
Drum
PAUSE
Drum
Drum
Put index and middle finger in V formation, insert tongue and wag suggestively
Drum
Drum
Drum FILL to CYMBAL SMASH to stick twirl into a build up and end with a flurry of bashing accompanied by ROCK FACE mixed with PAIN!

See Beav understands...:yes:

:shifty:

:tongue:

Meh, where could I comment about how old Bono looks without getting attacked by a pack of wild PLEBAns :uhoh:

She's young and new.. I hate to see her get made fun of. I realize for some its difficult not to.

I could be wrong but I don't think there were so many sarcastic beyotches on this website, even like 3 years back! :lol:

:huh:

He really does look ancient. Nothing much anyone can do about it though, I guess. :shrug:

I've been in my new house for less than two hours and I already love it :drool: Haven't met any of the new roommates though (beyond a quick hello when I came to look at the place), hopefully they'll be good cats. I just got back from the beer store, so hopefully that will help with a good first impression :lol:

You are so right. I was just reading the Mercy thread from 4 years ago and like everyone was so nice, and excited, and just generally happy. :slant:

There are a lot of naysayers now, but I'm not sure it's 'that' much different. Remember Jick...:rolleyes:...and Mr. Brau...:doh:...and Shaun Vox...:huh:...I mean he's still here, but those guys were pretty controversial and brutal at times...

That said, I have noticed the 'negativity' factor has been upped in here...:yes:

Drum
Drum
Cybal Smash
Tongue
Stick twirl
Drum
Drum
Drum....ROLL!!!
Open Mouth to form ROCK FACE! \m/ :mad \m/ METAL!!!!
Drum
Drum
PAUSE
Drum
Drum
Put index and middle finger in V formation, insert tongue and wag suggestively
Drum
Drum
Drum FILL to CYMBAL SMASH to stick twirl into a build up and end with a flurry of bashing accompanied by ROCK FACE mixed with PAIN!

:lol:
yep, that sums up what a regg video is... so who needs a script...

:macdevil:puleaseeeeeeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom