The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be mean, but no. I'm not comfortable posting pictures of myself on a message board. I respect those that do, but I won't, especially given the photoshops on the first page. :wink:

Sorry. Sicy forced me to, so I gave in. :huh:

really it's ok.. I completely understand.. I too, am really uncomfortable with pics of myself and I also don't have a single pic of myself anywhere here not even on my puter...

I don't want to be mean, but no. I'm not comfortable posting pictures of myself on a message board. I respect those that do, but I won't, especially given the photoshops on the first page. :wink:

Sorry. Sicy forced me to, so I gave in. :huh:

:lol: I totally respect that but I swear I would NEVER photoshop you :angel:

what is this arcade of which we speak

icon2.gif

Attachments

• arcade.jpg
    arcade.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 13
:lol:
No one answered me, is Bono getting shot at?

No no, he's chasing shinies :yes:

bonorunshiny2.gif

See how he's so happy as he chases them? Then they disappear and he's momentarily confused. Then you see he's happy again as they reappear and off he goes.. :cute: The little guy will surely wear himself out before bedtime.

bonorunshiny2.gif

See how he's so happy as he chases them? Then they disappear and he's momentarily confused. Then you see he's happy again as they reappear and off he goes.. :cute: The little guy will surely wear himself out before bedtime.

Ok, I got ya.

It would have upset the PLEBA apple cart had he been getting shot, eh?

:yawn:

It woulda been a whole hell of a lot funnier if he was getting shot, though.

I'm so tired today. I damn near slept in and missed the bus to work, fell asleep on the bus ride into town, and even though I'm on my second Starbucks coffee of the last two hours, I still feel like I need a nap. To make matters worse, I've basically got nothing to do here except be bored out of my mind. In an hour and a half, I've carried a dozen binders up a flight of stairs to put away, and I made about 30 labels to go on a board. Now I'm completely out of work to do.

At least I have the next two days off, so it's the weekend for me as soon as I step out of this place. Only problem is that as soon as I get home I need to start packin' for the big move tomorrow morning.

:sigh:

bonorunshiny2.gif

momentarily confused :lmao:

I need to get to work. :shifty:

I'm suddenly curious to go check out the remasters. I might buy one of them, War maybe. No way am I getting more than one right now!

or Boy :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom