The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*stumbles in after the easiest work day ever*

*looks around to see if anything's changed*

*it hasn't*

I'm moving out in two days :hyper: A round for the house!! :drunk:

Somewhat slow at work today... esp. after lunch.

Am I the only one incredibly bored of the new album speculation threads? Also, am I the only one not really that interested in spending tons of cash on the Remasters Deluxe editions? The only CD I'm remotely interested in is War... and just the main album.

Am I the only one incredibly bored of the new album speculation threads? Also, am I the only one not really that interested in spending tons of cash on the Remasters Deluxe editions? The only CD I'm remotely interested in is War... and just the main album.

:wave:

I haven't even followed any info on the remasters. :shrug: :reject:

I'm not interested either. :shrug: I have way too much of their stuff anyway. :lol: If someone were to give them to me I wouldn't object, but I'm not going to be buying them any time soon, if at all.

*stumbles in after the easiest work day ever*

*looks around to see if anything's changed*

*it hasn't*

I'm moving out in two days :hyper: A round for the house!! :drunk:

Clean out your inbox, mr "holla" :tongue:

Some things have changed. :shifty: :cute:

Congrats on moving out! Where you moving to?

Zoots, I agree... No interest whatsoever in buying the remasters. I figure if I ever hit the lotto I'll get around to them. Give me a new album and tour instead. :drool:

On another note, plans to see Dark Knight are slowly being cemented for Sunday night :hyper:

Clean out your inbox, mr "holla" :tongue:

Some things have changed. :shifty: :cute:

Congrats on moving out! Where you moving to?

Oh shit, I did send you that the other night too! I have very little recollection of what exactly I did on Saturday :drunk:

I'm cleaning out the inbox as we speak, and taking the time to read all my old PM's while I do it! :lol: There's some real classics in there. :sexywink:

I'm moving into an apartment in downtown Halifax with two roommates. I don't really know either of them, just met them both for about 10 minutes last week when I went to look at the place, and they seem okay. Exciting times, and I'm definitely pleased to be getting the hell out of my parents' place (finally).

Oh shit, I did send you that the other night too! I have very little recollection of what exactly I did on Saturday :drunk:

I'm cleaning out the inbox as we speak, and taking the time to read all my old PM's while I do it! :lol: There's some real classics in there. :sexywink:

I'm moving into an apartment in downtown Halifax with two roommates. I don't really know either of them, just met them both for about 10 minutes last week when I went to look at the place, and they seem okay. Exciting times, and I'm definitely pleased to be getting the hell out of my parents' place (finally).

Yeah, I was on my way to someone's :cute: apartment when I got that. :lol:

I think I belong in the PM Hall of Fame - if there was such a thing, that is. :hmm:

Sounds like a good deal. :up:

*raises hand*

I cannot imagine how some people are gonna buy not just the remastered albums but all 3 deluxe editions! :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom