The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the laptop, Dem. :( Hope you're able to find a good deal!

I just paid all my bills for the month. :happy: Ouch. Sometimes being an adult totally sucks. :lol:

Sorry about that, Reg. Hope you're feeling better.

Hey, Laura, I just saw the freecreditreport.com commercial and thought of you. Now that jingle is in my head! :happy:

:crack:

The other day one of their commercials came on so I changed the channel...and the channel I changed it to was playing another one :banghead:

Reg :hug: Drink plenty of orange juice!

OMGGGGGGG I just saw like, the cutest thing ever.

The raccoon that has come around every single night for over 5 months now...tonight...brought her 2 babies :cute: They were adorable little furballs! :love: Unfortunately a neighborhood dog started barking so the trio ran off into the woods, but OMG they were cute! I hope she brings them back!

OMGGGGGGG I just saw like, the cutest thing ever.

The raccoon that has come around every single night for over 5 months now...tonight...brought her 2 babies :cute: They were adorable little furballs! :love: Unfortunately a neighborhood dog started barking so the trio ran off into the woods, but OMG they were cute! I hope she brings them back!

Awwww!! :)

For several years now, there's been a groundhog/s that has made her home by burrowing under a shed at the back of our yard, which, like yours, backs onto a small wooded area. In the spring we see her by herself, but by mid-summer, she's out every evening with her babies, grazing in the backyard. :heart:

let's all meet up in the year 2000
won't it be strange when we're all fully grown?
be there 2 o clock by that fountain down the road

hey for those who haven't pre ordered the remasters.. Someone over at the zoo (The thread was referring to Best Buy) posted this:
This Tuesday the U2 remaster cd deluxe editions will be on sale for IN STORE ONLY, get this.....$19.99!! Great bargain!

So for those of you in the states that haven't preordered them already, this is a great deal!

:hmm: I think I am gonna pay a visit to my local BB this tuesday...

:hmm: I doubt that sale will be in Canada, though. I'm not too interested in getting the remasters, but we'll see. I've got more important things requiring my money right now. :D

I've just spent the last 2 hrs selling ice cream outside, and it's nice to be inside in the shade. I might venture out again later to finish reading the rest of my book.

We can always rely on Drea to keep us on page 1 :D:up:

I'm about to head out to an unveiling of a civil rights memorial on the Capitol grounds in downtown Richmond...anyone who knows their history should know how monumental this is. The Civil War is still being fought here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom