The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your loss, Thora :hug:

Poor Reggie subjected to the Jonas Bros., LOL. I'll have to tell Maddy. She'll have a good laugh. Where did your daughter go wrong? :tsk:

Reg - do you watch the Colbert Report? I left a link in the Colbert thread, you might be interested (and so may a few of the Canucks here) :flirt:

Last edited:
AHAH! Years of searching finaly over!

contactBono.jpg

Sorry for your loss, Thora :hug:

Poor Reggie subjected to the Jonas Bros., LOL. I'll have to tell Maddy. She'll have a good laugh. Where did your daughter go wrong? :tsk:

Reg - do you watch the Colbert Report? I left a link in the Colbert thread, you might be interested (and so may a few of the Canucks here) :flirt:

Rush baby...:rockon:

And my daughter is a 'typical' 14 y.o....not quite prepared for the world of 'real' rock...Jonas Bros. - New Kids for the New Millenium...:sigh:

Hellz yeah! I've got brains, looks and great taste in hockey teams! :)

Can you cook? How are you at laundry? And massages? :hmm:

\random
I have this random pain, like a soreness of the skin, but there's no rash or anything. Have had it for several days now. No idea what it is. I am cry :scream:

\endrandom

Last edited:
great taste in hockey teams! :)
FALSE :angry:

Can you cook? How are you at laundry? And massages? :hmm:

\random
I have this random pain, like a soreness of the skin, but there's no rash or anything. Have had it for several days now. No idea what it is. I am cry :scream:

\endrandom

I do massages and I'm an excellent cook :sexywink:

Where is the soreness, Lila? :hmm:

Ahem... I have a 14 year old. Maybe I just trained her better :sexywink:

I've heard that word thrown around too. I can't remember having one in a looooooooong time :sad:

um didn't you go to hawaii like in oh i don't know dec '06?? :tsk:

what u think u can have a vacation every year or something...:macdevil:

j/k :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom