The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elfa :ohmy:

Yeah I don't know what Bono's doing there...but it's weird....:der:

Indulge me in some bragging...last night I was at an event with a candidate for Governor of Virginia, I've seen him a lot in my politiking but last night in his stump speech he singled me out talking about how he got his start working on campaigns wanting to make a difference "...like Laura here..." :D

that is the coolest thing evah! WTG LAURA! :hi5:

YES, When you become president don't forget the little people, aka us common folk...:D

I'll never forget my humble origins on Interference :sexywink:

Here the Gov's race isn't until November 2009, so I figure unless something bigger comes up I could probably send my resume to his campaign when I graduate in May.

How is everyone?

Elfa, no one answered my question in the R-Head thread. Out of curiousity I was looking on Ebay to see if there were any Toronto tickets available, and at what price. Too expensive. Then I looked at Montreal tickets.

Now, keep in mind that the entire venue is GA. Essentially, it's a park. There were a few listings that were advertising pre-sale tickets which said it gives one special access to a PIT area in front of the. I looked around the Internets, and this is what was said, but there was nothing on W.A.S.T.E. So, I'm excited, but I want to know if this is a confirmed rumour or not. :hyper:

How is everyone?

Elfa, no one answered my question in the R-Head thread. Out of curiousity I was looking on Ebay to see if there were any Toronto tickets available, and at what price. Too expensive. Then I looked at Montreal tickets.

Now, keep in mind that the entire venue is GA. Essentially, it's a park. There were a few listings that were advertising pre-sale tickets which said it gives one special access to a PIT area in front of the. I looked around the Internets, and this is what was said, but there was nothing on W.A.S.T.E. So, I'm excited, but I want to know if this is a confirmed rumour or not. :hyper:

I have no clue to tell you the truth, I got my tickets in a local radio station pre-sale and they are GA's of the bad variety...

How about "What thread will you post in NEXT?"

:giggle: I like that idea!!

Morning, people. I'm doing okay. A family member died, so it hasn't been the greatest morning, but that's okay.

It counts if you spell it right! :wink: You forgot the "u". :)

Sorry for your loss, Thora. :hug:

And when I quoted her I spelled it correctly. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom