The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, guys :hug: He was my great-uncle, and he lived a long and wonderful life. He was almost 95, so it wasn't too unexpected, given his age, but still very sad nonetheless.

And when I quoted her I spelled it correctly. :wink:

:lol: Nice! I missed that when I was scanning thru.

What are you drinking NOW.

:eyebrow:

Come ON! What are you drinking, what are you drinking now, its the same damn thing. :angry:

i think Sicy's sarcasm detector is overloaded...

Shut it :angry:

the more I think about it, it must really be hard to be a mod on here just trying to follow all the sarcasm and inside jokes between the different "clicks"...

Yes it is and one of these days, someone is going to get banned because I dont know all their little inside jokes.
Sucks for them huh! :angry:

Thanks, guys :hug: He was my great-uncle, and he lived a long and wonderful life. He was almost 95, so it wasn't too unexpected, given his age, but still very sad nonetheless.
Wow, 95. My grandma is 92. Good for him having a long and wonderful life :)

I'm probably going to regret this but why.... is he humping a foot? :uhoh:
Cause Bono loves/humps everything. There's evidence in PLEBA, shall we take a little tour? :sexywink:

Yes it is and one of these days, someone is going to get banned because I dont know all their little inside jokes.
Sucks for them huh! :angry:
Oh shit :uhoh:

Hi Amy! :wave: :hug:

Is that your foot elfa...:eyebrow:

Thora...sorry for your loss...:hug:

Good news...I went to the Jonas Brothers' show last night...and my hearing is still intact...:hyper:

Bad news...I have a summer cold...:sigh:
:chicken soup:

A lot of people have those, I've had quite a few clients cancel because of it *crosses fingers not to get sick*

Jonas Brothers, eh? Did you take your daughter or was this a little something just for yourself :cute:

Thanks everyone :hug:

Sicy, do you need a drink? :wink: I could probably whip up a lemon drop for ya! *sucking up* :lol:

We have a BBQ today at lunch :drool: I hope the food will be good!

Wow that's a lot of anger.. :lol:

*pets sis*

There, there...

Good news...I went to the Jonas Brothers' show last night...and my hearing is still intact...:hyper:

Bad news...I have a summer cold...:sigh:

I didn't give it to you.... :uhoh:

Did one of the Jonas brothers give it to you? :hmm:

Sorry for your loss, Thora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom