The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Yeah sorry about that, I hurt my back last week, and sitting with my laptop was extremely uncomfortable. I'm better now though, and am making trips to the chiropractor twice a week because I have an old womans back :p

OH NOEZZZZZZZ! gently :hug:s Laura...

sorry to hear that girly, glad ur feeling up to a visit at the bar...

do i dare ask how u hurt ur back...:shifty:

It's actually my laptop that made me hurt my back :angry:

I was sitting with it in bed and I closed it and twisted to put it on the floor and under my bed and that twisting...well...it was bad. :reject:

Sorry about the back aches, Dem! :hug: Hope it clears up soon.

This afternoon is absolutely draggging by. :yawn: I think I'm going to take a break and go for a walk or something.

Hey guys and gals...just breezin through...in typical fashion rarely on the internetz in the summer, just way too much to do...just got back from a week in Jamaica, seeing fellow Interferencer and huge U2 fan Mark B get married (April you know who I mean! :))

Hope everyone's having a great summer, I live for summer! :hyper:

:wave:

Where the hell *is* everyone tonight? I had to go entirely too far down the page to find this thread...

Hey guys and gals...just breezin through...in typical fashion rarely on the internetz in the summer, just way too much to do...just got back from a week in Jamaica, seeing fellow Interferencer and huge U2 fan Mark B get married (April you know who I mean! :))

Let me guess Gabe, wreaking havoc up in Muskoka? :wink:

seeing fellow Interferencer and huge U2 fan Mark B get married (April you know who I mean! :))

Yep, I sure do! Tell him congrats for me. :D

I think once I get some coffee in me I ought to be fine this morning. I *think* I finally got caught up on sleep last night! :crossesfingers:

Elfa :ohmy:

Yeah I don't know what Bono's doing there...but it's weird....:der:

Indulge me in some bragging...last night I was at an event with a candidate for Governor of Virginia, I've seen him a lot in my politiking but last night in his stump speech he singled me out talking about how he got his start working on campaigns wanting to make a difference "...like Laura here..." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom