The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. You're going to enjoy the rest of the season, then. :wink: It barely lets up from start to finish. :drool:

I saw the Season 3 finale two days ago and I had to take a step back in order to understand what I had just witnessed. The flash forwards threw me off and I was unsure what to think about them.

But now that I see how Season 4 begins and the myriad directions that the writers can take the show, I absolutely love them! :hyper:

I saw the Season 3 finale two days ago and I had to take a step back in order to understand what I had just witnessed. The flash forwards threw me off and I was unsure what to think about them.

But now that I see how Season 4 begins and the myriad directions that the writers can take the show, I absolutely love them! :hyper:

They do an amazing job with the flash forwards, just what the show needed, imo. I need to rewatch the season at some point over this summer. There was so much to take in the first time.

Hey Thora, RB :wave:

Hi VP! How's it going?

I totally agree - I will definitely be re-watching the season again before the new one starts up next year. I'm sure I missed so many things.

Have any of you Canucks seen the HNIC anthem search commercials on CBC? They're all crap! It's a good thing TSN will be using the song, because it will be weird watching games without hearing it.

And yes, I realize it's summer. :D

No, I haven't seen it. I think I've watched maybe one show on TV in the past week or so. :lol: I did hear about it on the radio, and the clips they played were pretty bad. :tsk:

Ugh that one they're showing on CBC today made me cringe. It sounds like it was made on a toy keyboard.

I still can't get over the fact that they sold the HNIC anthem.. which is Canada's real national anthem btw!

Hi VP! How's it going?

I totally agree - I will definitely be re-watching the season again before the new one starts up next year. I'm sure I missed so many things.
Just having a bit of dinner. I've been out most of the day and just got home a little while ago. :crack:

I read TWoP after each episode, and Lostpedia. I was kind of surprised, in many cases, a lot of people missed even more than I did. :lol:

The only ep I've seen twice is the Sayid :drool: centric one. And that was for the plot, obviously. :wink:

Getting ready for your trip? :hyper:

Just having a bit of dinner. I've been out most of the day and just got home a little while ago. :crack:

I read TWoP after each episode, and Lostpedia. I was kind of surprised, in many cases, a lot of people missed even more than I did. :lol:

The only ep I've seen twice is the Sayid :drool: centric one. And that was for the plot, obviously. :wink:

Getting ready for your trip? :hyper:

Yeah, I read TWoP too, because I knew that I could find stuff I'd missed over there. And I don't blame you for watching the Sayid episode again. :wink: That was an awesome one!

I'm almost ready, yes. I'm slightly freaked out, but for the most part very excited! I'm not looking forward to all the flying, though. :crack: Spending 20+ hours in a plane is not my idea of a good time. :lol: It will be worth it, though.

Anybody up for an Iced Cap? :drool:
That would be so-oooo good right now. :drool: But I'm not going out again tonight. :grumpy: If only someone would bring me one... :hmm: :wink:

Thora, I'm sure you'll have an amazing time with so many great memories that it'll make the plane ride more than worth it. Just drug yourself up and you'll be fine. :up:

Where are you heading to Thora, if you don't mind me asking

South Africa. :D I'll be there for 3 weeks.

Thora, I'm sure you'll have an amazing time with so many great memories that it'll make the plane ride more than worth it. Just drug yourself up and you'll be fine. :up:

I've got my happy pills prescribed, so I should be all okay. Hooray for drugs to make me sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom