The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellooooooo Dolly well hellooooooo Dolly

Coastal Texas is getting pounded, which means we get to watch reporters get soaked and tossed around in the wind :happy:

We're at D in the hurricane names now...I hope a bunch of little tropical storms form so we can have Hurricane Laura this year :hyper:

Hellooooooo Dolly well hellooooooo Dolly

Coastal Texas is getting pounded, which means we get to watch reporters get soaked and tossed around in the wind :happy:

We're at D in the hurricane names now...I hope a bunch of little tropical storms form so we can have Hurricane Laura this year :hyper:

that would be hella cool if they got to Laura on the list.. :cool:

sorry for being a post whore right now.. just got done with a major proposal for my boss that had to be done right away.. and I need a frickin break...:D and he's not here so I can play on the internetz.

Do you work for Best Buy by any chance? :scratch: :wink:

I'm still not sure how high my interest level is to buy even one.

Do you have the JT one? I just ordered it. I'm going to see how that one is before I sink $60 in the other shit :angry:

The JT remaster is fabulous - the sound is fantastic! :drool: Then again, that's my favourite album, so I was interested in that right from the start.

Do you have the JT one? I just ordered it. I'm going to see how that one is before I sink $60 in the other shit :angry:

The JT one is actually really good! I could easily hear the difference in my crappy home stereo! And the bonus disc is really good too! No pointless remixes like on the new War one. The dvd of the Paris show is great too! One of the best vocal performances by Bono probably! Plus, the One Tree Hill/Exit track length error is fixed! :wink:

Actually the remixes on War are all very different and interesting. I've had them since '85...and I was very happy they added them to this release.

I was shocked when I went to get them at Best Buy yesterday, they were sold out of Boy and October...so I had to drive across town to pick those up, and then when I check availability online later that evening, they were sold out of Boy/October across the board...:love:

These remasters rock the fuck out...:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom