The Temple Bar...Laura, where the f*ck are you? UYMFA!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like me...:yes:

Did you catch my vid, Beav...:hmm:

Yep. I believe I asked you what the other people in your office thought. That shit was great.

So I'm watching The Soup the other day, and they had an American Idol clip, and the kid trying out was the Youtube kid that went off on that Britney Spears rant ("LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE"). They cut to him venting real angry like on a Youtube video, and then they cut back to Joel McHale and he says, "Save that aggression for the football field, son." I friggin died. I love The Soup.

you mean the one before the actual game with the old washed up players? :wink:

Hey, without those old washed up players you'd still be sitting in ETYKIW posting shit like, "Hey, guys, at 4:15 of WTSHNN do you notice that Bono's voice seems to crack. LOL, GUYS, LOL! !!! HAHA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHA.

ETA: Pic Request: Bono hitting puberty!!!! THANKS!"

:angry:

Hey, without those old washed up players you'd still be sitting in ETYKIW posting shit like, "Hey, guys, at 4:15 of WTSHNN do you notice that Bono's voice seems to crack. LOL, GUYS, LOL! !!! HAHA. HAHAHAHA. HAHAHA.

ETA: Pic Request: Bono hitting puberty!!!! THANKS!"

:angry:

I love the new Bono's Voice website...because Bono has an ordinary voice...:up:

Hai guys! Did you notice that a magazine had some unkind things to say about Go, um, Bono? That's the last straw, I think I'm going to cancel my subscription now. I am cry. :sad:

*curls up into the fetal position*

Now, seriously (I mean it...seriously) what's up with that one 'bogus' article about all the 'uproar' in Ireland about U2 releasing the remasters as another money grab attempt...:lol:...that made me laugh when I read it.

I mean the U2 'fan' who refused to be named was great...he knows that Bono is all powerful and doesn't want to face his wrath...:yes:

I got a new laptop :yippie:

It's actually at Best Buy now, they're installing stuff and creating a restore disk. But still, this thing is 3 years old and practically falling apart as I type, so it's exciting to get a new one :D

So...what's been going on in here? :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom