The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Originally posted by No spoken words
Granted, it's not a DaveC-style thing, where I tell everyone to fuck off or fuck themselves or fuck you or whatever, but still.

:)

Is this going to be my legacy around here? :hmm:

:laugh:

No spoken words said:
I'm sorry, nobody likes this very much besides me, yet, I'm posting it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4

If ecstasy could take human form it'd look like technoviking. Lynnok should recruit him on her Annual Christmas Pillage Expedition (ACPE).

I'm not sure if I like technoviking better than that awful 80s video with the shirtless violinist.

No spoken words said:
I'm a big Technoviking fan. I like him better than most people found on youtube items. Maybe not as much as this guy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gi7uGdCzKIA

but still.

I aint following Whitey's rule either.

Yes. I often talk like that in the shower. True story.

Look up Alexyss K Tyler too. She's brilliant.

You're not enjoying the cake cause it's not German.

No, I'm not enjoying it because I was craving pound cake with vanilla pudding, but I had to settle for what I had in the fridge :(

They need to invent a machine that will let me magically conjure whatever I want.

I recently realized that the reason I often say "True Story" after I tell a try story is because Michael Corleone says it at his sister's wedding, rght in the beginning. He tells Kaye the whole thing about his father and Luca Brassi getting the signature and then he pauses and says, "That's a true story....that's my famliy, Kaye. That's not me."

UberBeaver said:
I recently realized that the reason I often say "True Story" after I tell a try story is because Michael Corleone says it at his sister's wedding, rght in the beginning. He tells Kaye the whole thing about his father and Luca Brassi getting the signature and then he pauses and says, "That's a true story....that's my famliy, Kaye. That's not me."

Please please please do not get me started with quoting this film. It will not stop.

"Senator....you can have my answer now if you like. My offer is this: nothing. Not even the money for the gaming license, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally."

From G-dfather II, but whatever.

UberBeaver said:
I love when he gets whacked. Great death scene right there.

"Barzini's dead. So is Phillip Tattaglia, Moe Greene, Strachi, Cuneo. Today I settle all Family business, so don't tell me you're innocent, Carlo"

And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, and that it's not all dollars and cents: She was beautiful; she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had it all over the world. And then Johnny Fontane comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm, and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous! And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous!

The part in bold is my favorite. I like to think that applies to me, even though I can't stand my voice and I'm not very charming. STFU, I don't need your shit.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, and that it's not all dollars and cents: She was beautiful; she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had it all over the world. And then Johnny Fontane comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm, and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous! And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous!

The part in bold is my favorite. I like to think that apples to me, even though I can't stand my voice and I'm not very charming. STFU, I don't need your shit.

Your voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard, and you're about as charming as Mr. Brau at a Kid A listening party. So, have a sip of GFY juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom