The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be your birthday, but my heart belongs to Kaf and Mia.

You can settle for the mildly dirty clip which should be appearing in The Interferers version of Even Better Than The Real Thing sometime today...

(I'm going to die of embarrassment, aren't I? :uhoh: )

DreamOutLoud13 said:
It may be your birthday, but my heart belongs to Kaf and Mia.

You can settle for the mildly dirty clip which should be appearing in The Interferers version of Even Better Than The Real Thing sometime today...

(I'm going to die of embarrassment, aren't I? :uhoh: )

omg are you kidding? everyone's gonna love it!! when you suggested something for the instrumental that's what immediately popped into my head. it is perfect for that song!

No spoken words said:

Oh, but I was good enough to smack dat azz in NYC?

Used.

actually yes you were. everyone brings their own unique and beautiful talents into my life. Chass talks dirty, and you do the spanking. A clock cannot function unless all gears are turning. None are replaced, they all coexist. :heart: :bonodrum: :love: :pray:

Last edited:
unico said:
actually yes you were. everyone brings their own unique and beautiful talents into my life. Chass talks dirty, and you do the spanking. A clock cannot function unless all gears are turning, ya know. None are replaced, they all coexist. :heart: :bonodrum: :love: :pray:
Coexistance in Mia's bed :drool:

UberBeaver said:
How come you're not going?

We don't have one here.....:(

I went last year and HATED it, won't do that again...

HR sent out this big email a couple days ago reminding all employees that racial slurs, public drunkeness, etc will not be tollerated this year... :lol: All I could think of was that speach GOB gives before the christmas party in AD :lmao:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Go to the Christmas party and use some of those Christmas pickup lines :wink:

oh man... tempted....

elevated_u2_fan said:

I went last year and HATED it, won't do that again...

HR sent out this big email a couple days ago reminding all employees that racial slurs, public drunkeness, etc will not be tollerated this year... :lol: All I could think of was that speach GOB gives before the christmas party in AD :lmao:

oh man... tempted....

Jay-suz...racial slurs and public drunkeness...that sounds like a party I'd throw....:yes:

Come, give us the lines...:pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom