The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
if they're hispanic then they can just live together and say they're married but not be.

:lol:

Work sucks today. I might take my book and hide in our storage room for a while, because I can't tolerate talking to one more employee who's calling me to bitch about something.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
What's up bitch....:shifty:

:madwife:

People bitch about stuff that wouldn't have happened to them in the first place if they paid attention to the things they were supposed to pay attention to.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Is there usually a U2 song?

Sometimes. But I do know some U2 songs. I did grow up in the 80s and 90s, man. I own Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum. And during those albums they were friggin ubiquitous. And then One came out, and again, ubiquity. And then they had that video with the feet. See? I know a lot about them.

UberBeaver said:

Sometimes. But I do know some U2 songs. I did grow up in the 80s and 90s, man. I own Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum. And during those albums they were friggin ubiquitous. And then One came out, and again, ubiquity. And then they had that video with the feet. See? I know a lot about them.

:cute:

You remind me of one of those anthropologists studying apes in the jungle… Every now and then you have to make a U2 related comment or risk being discovered…

UberBeaver said:
YES! Reg - for the firs EVER I recognize every song in your LastFM counter thing. 6 by Zeppelin. :drool: There is ALWAYS at least one tune I don't know. Every single time.

Zep should be hitting the stage in 20 minutes or so...:drool:

:pray: Dear NJ...please, please, please let Led Zep go on tour next year...please...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom