The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to be notified every time someone posts in the U2 Song Title Game thread.

I mean, one of these days, someone's going to name a brand new U2 song no one has ever heard of before, and I need to know about it right away.

They can't keep posting the same 200 or so songs over and over again, can they? I think not.

UberBeaver said:

So, for all the times I made fun of snow and her travel fiascos, the karma gods saw fit to smack my bishop tonight to shut me the fuck. Took 3+ hours to get to Giants Stadium - got there at the end of the 3rd quarter. Then - and this is when the karma gods just pummeled me - no more beer. They stopped serving it. Fuckers. Then it started to rain. Then more traffic, then a flat tire on the LIE, then I couldn't change the tire because the mud wouldn't support the jack. Then the insurance people wouldn't come get us cause we were on the LIE - actually, no, we were on the grand central, not the LIE. Big whoop. Finally we got it fixed, which was good, but we have a mini-cooper so after we got everything back in, we realized we didn't have room for the baby - which is where we were headed - to pick her up. So we had to come all the way home and I'm boring myself so whatever. /rant.

Holy shit.

For the J E T S, you went through this?

J E T S SUCK SUCK SUCK!

Yeah, the whole friggin thing sucked. I don't think I will ever go back to the Meadowlands. That shit sucks. You know what'd be nice? A fucking sign that saiys, "Meadowlands ---> that way!" Fucking new jersey. Ugh.

Lila - it's in my head too. Sorry.

We came out of the Lincoln Tunnel, and there's a sign that says, "Sports Complex" so you follow it and then there's no more signs. You end up on the goddamn turnpike like a jackass, paying tolls, going to rest stops, just wasting time. And that was after taking over an hours to cross Manhattan. Nonsense. And of course, to top it all off, the Jets suck. Like a high school team would probably be able to hold their own for a while against the Jets.

OK, off to bed. I still have to work tomorrow.

Snow!!! :drool:
I went to Lynchburg (which I fondly call Lovetown) this weekend. College hopping really. We went to Liberty, Sweet Briar, and Randolph. It was fun meeting new people, but not quite the drunken riot I had anticipated. My friend got to see her college friends though, which I know meant a lot to her, so it's all good. :)

Only had 2 pints the entire weekend though. :(

What/who did you do?

unico said:
Beav did you see the link above? Elvis wants writers. Dooooo it! And your first article should be about flow.

huh? About what now?

snowbunny00774 said:
Beav :hug:
Sorry you had to have a little taste of my life :(
what did you this weekend mia?

I was going to text you something along the lines of "Fine - you win. Make it stop!", but I'll be damned if I'm going to let you think you've won. I've been IMing my high school freind everyday for six years because at some point I said that if I were stop it would signify I couldn't handle him. Fuck him. I ain't going out like that.

solunds like fun Mia, glad you got away for the weekend.

I had my work party on Friday and then worked all weekend.

I don`t think I won because you had a crappy Sunday. If we'd had money on you having a shitty time going to the game then I'd have won, but unfortunately we didn't :(
your poor high school friend :hug:

oh! update on the chaotic mess that is my life: next month i will be moved. either to ny or into a house w/ my friends in va. but it looks like i'll definitely be out of the pit of despair to kick off the new year :hyper:

unico said:
oh! update on the chaotic mess that is my life: next month i will be moved. either to ny or into a house w/ my friends in va. but it looks like i'll definitely be out of the pit of despair to kick off the new year :hyper:

FREEEEDOOOM!!! YEAH!!! FREEEDOOOOM!!! YEAH!!! FREEDOM!!!! YEAR RIIIIGHT!!!

Is it Rage day? Awesome, I love Rage Day.

WE RALLY ROUND THE FAMILY WIT A POCKET FULL OF SHELLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom