The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too relaxed. I don't even have to look. It's just there for all to see.

I'm fucking tired, and, Snow, I'm likely going to sign off shortly. Happy now?

Not happy, or surprised. You always turn tail when I show up.

anyway. I wonder if they read the whole article. it was clearly sarcasm on his part. hmm.

Sarcasm hardly plays around here. Staggering, sometimes.

I usually wait around for you, just to leave upon your arrival. You intimidate me.

I am sure that Reg or Lila or both are about to post in here, they can both keep you much more entertained than ever I could.

No spoken words said:
Sarcasm hardly plays around here. Staggering, sometimes.

Bingo.

No spoken words said:

I usually wait around for you, just to leave upon your arrival. You intimidate me.

it absolutely annoys the shit out of me when you do this. and I know that's why you do it but it still annoys me. you win.

Hi Gov :)

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:whistle:

Did I walk in at the wrong time...:scratch:

no. he's just winding me up and I'm biting.

I hate when I suck like this :mad:

you really need to confiscate the itunes Reg. with your new powers you could ban titanic viewings forever, right"?

snowbunny00774 said:

no. he's just winding me up and I'm biting.

I hate when I suck like this :mad:

you really need to confiscate the itunes Reg. with your new powers you could ban titanic viewings forever, right"?

Aw but snow you underestimate the power of a 13 y.o. female...do you not remember yourself...:eyebrow:

NSW is a good 'winder upper'...:yes:

No spoken words said:

You're still not good at being nice, though, and so I'm likely not going to give you any of my monies.

She gives chocolate. mean people don't do that. unless the person they're giving to is diabetic I guess.

I hear great things about ambien dave, if I can get my dr. to prescribe it this week I'll share :shh:

:drunk: I know i'm goin g to regret drinking this much on a weeknight tomorrow morning, but what the hell, right?! I haven't been drunk in ages. Had a christmas party with my best frienda nd all hell brokes loose. Funt imes.

goodnight.

Daddy's Little Girl.....poor kid doesn't have a chance.

siena2.jpg

Last edited:
I had to get up early today, cos we had an 8:30 meeting....it's been pushed to 9:30. Not the best start to the day...not the worst, sure, but still.....not a good start.

No spoken words said:
I had to get up early today, cos we had an 8:30 meeting....it's been pushed to 9:30. Not the best start to the day...not the worst, sure, but still.....not a good start.

Good stuff. the type of thing I can take pleasure in.

pic :cute: I think it should go in the NB chapter on child rearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom