The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

You can be the guy that organizes the KING OF SCOTLAND ROCKFEST every summer in the big field outside the castle. That's a full time job, man. You can work from home though, so no worries about having to relocate. Just make sure the festival rocks the fuck out every year.

My King....:bow:

That would be good! I don't have much food left in my house because I'm going away soon, but I might have some cereal. That will be good for breakfast tomorrow.

Time for bed, I think. :yawn:

Me too, although it's not quite as early here as it is there.

I blew a tire the other day out in the middle of nowhere, so today, rather than replace it, I'm getting my snow tires put on...then I have to drive Sarah back to school.

That sucks. Yeah, I remember back when your car would need repairs, and it might cost $100 - $200. Lately, I can't remember a repair for anything costing less than $500. :|

Got Philk? said:
Am I the only one getting these orange XML/SSX things on the main forum page? I'm scared.

Nope, they're everywhere. I don't really know how to use those things, so I'm just gonna ignore them.

Good morning, bar.

VintagePunk said:

Wow, just like I told you the other night, incredibly underwhelming.

Notice the "for the anticlimax" comment? It was intentionally underwhleming. That makes me laugh a lot more than anything else I could have done. I was inspired by another memeber's 10,000th post, which was treated with a little too much reverence.

I like to make fun of people. I'm a bad person.

Yes, I appreciate the ethos of nonconformity. However, I don't try to whip others into a frenzy, causing them to expect me to conform, and then fail to deliver. My nonconformity is more organic in nature. It just is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom